What's going on in 6AAA?

Tenntwin

I love watching basketball always have. Am a clay county resident but enjoy watching all area teams. Not trying to knock or talk smack about any school or player. I see a lot of great players in all the teams and try to be unbiased. Their all kids and work hard. Not taking anything from white county. Awesome wins first two times. I wasn't there to see them but I know white hastwo great teams

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks jh, i think clarkrange girls could possibly win the state this year. they are huge! i also believe that either clarkrange or pickett could make it to the boro this year if they play like they did against us.both have very good young teams. another to watch out for is van buren co. in the next couple of years.

hannah howard is out for the season with a torn acl. she's gonna try and play a few mins. here and there. she played quite a few mins. this year and started a couple games. deandra luna has a badly sprained ankle which she has missed a couple games and hopefully will be back soon. she was playing alot of mins. and is quite frankly the future of this team. very good young player.

big game this tuesday. white co. vs crossville. white co. has played bad the last 2 games. tryin to slow it down. not our game. if we do that against crossville they will kill us. hopefully will be a good game.

I agree 100% 90warrior. The past 2 games has really reminded me of the old haley we had 5 yrs. ago. Let's get back playing the style that is best for our girls.

Edited by MrWalton

Looking forward to this game on Tuesday too.  Cumberland County has been playing well lately; we have all our players back and relatively healthy.  Stone played their best game against us on Friday, but that is expected in your cross-town games every now and then when everyone knows each other and plays their hardest and best.  This should be a classic game, I know CCHS will be trying to make it a fast game - not sure if that is best though, but that's how they roll - press, press, press.

Looking forward to this game on Tuesday too.  Cumberland County has been playing well lately; we have all our players back and relatively healthy.  Stone played their best game against us on Friday, but that is expected in your cross-town games every now and then when everyone knows each other and plays their hardest and best.  This should be a classic game, I know CCHS will be trying to make it a fast game - not sure if that is best though, but that's how they roll - press, press, press.

Stone played a GREAT game against CCHS on Friday.  JV lost by single digits in OT.  Varsity lost by 14 in a hard fought battle.  That team has improved significantly since last season!!  I agree CCHS v. White County will be a classic.  Unfortunately I won't be able to go :(.

Edited by Nortney