8AA 2014 Predictions

BaxterBiRite1996

Watched MC and UH. MC has a decent team but limited athletically.MC has a couple of good shooters and a pretty good big man that should keep them competitive. Was not impressed with UH at all. No size, I didn't see a kid over 6'2 ever touch the floor. UH will be 100% dependent on the Guffy kid being hott from outside to contend with the better teams.

Cushings from UH never touched the floor, what's up with that. Saw him play this summer and he definately looked better than most of these starters.

macon has only one senior and he does'nt start but does come in and play off the bench.Macon will have a really good team next year.

There is no excuse for MC not to be good this year. They are gonna have to cut down on the turnovers and get their players under control. They need to take advantage of their big guys under the goal and stop this run and gun thing. Last game alone 15+ turnovers. The athletic ability is there, just not being used.

There is no excuse for MC not to be good this year. They are gonna have to cut down on the turnovers and get their players under control. They need to take advantage of their big guys under the goal and stop this run and gun thing. Last game alone 15+ turnovers. The athletic ability is there, just not being used.

Have we been watching the same games? There's only one "big guy" who plays and contributes. The reason Macon is 9-3 is because of guard play combined with the rebounding of the 4 and the 5. Also against Upperman, the stat sheet read 9 turnovers.

Heck of a win tonight against a good Clay Co team.

Cushings from UH never touched the floor, what's up with that. Saw him play this summer and he definately looked better than most of these starters.

Ol' Bobby like to bench his better players. A long time ago he benched Tyler York, one of Connors older brothers, in a game against Smith co, for missing practice to go to an awards banquet for football. They lost. In a (station camp?) game a couple years later, another brother, Austin, held John Jenkins to just 6 points in the first half. Well ol bobby wasn't having none of that, so he got benched too and Jenkins went on to score 30+ points in the second. They managed to win that one though I think. He should've played Guffey more last year too. He's definitely the best shooter they've had in a long time IMO. I just don't know how coach thinks sometimes.

Ol' Bobby like to bench his better players. A long time ago he benched Tyler York, one of Connors older brothers, in a game against Smith co, for missing practice to go to an awards banquet for football. They lost. In a (station camp?) game a couple years later, another brother, Austin, held John Jenkins to just 6 points in the first half. Well ol bobby wasn't having none of that, so he got benched too and Jenkins went on to score 30+ points in the second. They managed to win that one though I think. He should've played Guffey more last year too. He's definitely the best shooter they've had in a long time IMO. I just don't know how coach thinks sometimes.

Bet he doesn't bench his boys.