8AA 2014 Predictions

BaxterBiRite1996

Watched MC and UH. MC has a decent team but limited athletically.MC has a couple of good shooters and a pretty good big man that should keep them competitive. Was not impressed with UH at all. No size, I didn't see a kid over 6'2 ever touch the floor. UH will be 100% dependent on the Guffy kid being hott from outside to contend with the better teams.

Watched MC and UH. MC has a decent team but limited athletically.MC has a couple of good shooters and a pretty good big man that should keep them competitive. Was not impressed with UH at all. No size, I didn't see a kid over 6'2 ever touch the floor. UH will be 100% dependent on the Guffy kid being hott from outside to contend with the better teams.

macon has only one senior and he does'nt start but does come in and play off the bench.Macon will have a really good team next year.

42-40 Carter over LA at half

Foul count LA-15 Carter-6 in the 1st half. LA was gaining momentum until Eldridge & Gore went out with 3 fouls. With the big men out, Carter started crashing the offensive boards. Bench done well to keep us in it & the fact that Carter missed alot if free throws. Now LA needs to clean it up & be patient on good shots!

Guest AllBlue

yeah way too many calls early against LA. good thing is that Carter seems to have trouble converting at the line. If LA can control the pace a little better and be a bit more disciplined I think they can hang in there.

Guest AllBlue

We will continue to loose those close games until we manage the clock. Technical killed us but we got back up by 4 after that.

Yes I get frustrated with the gunning for 3's when we should be holding on to the ball. But a senior committing a technical in a game in which you know is going to the wire is inexcusable. Hopefully they can build on this as a valuable learning experience.

Yes I get frustrated with the gunning for 3's when we should be holding on to the ball. But a senior committing a technical in a game in which you know is going to the wire is inexcusable. Hopefully they can build on this as a valuable learning experience.

You are right. This team is doing some really good things & some young players are stepping up. Miller, Dillon, & Hayes gave some good minutes. Awesome game for Craig & Eldridge (with limited 1st half minutes). Adjustments made at halftime were right on. Easy to be an armchair coach & critique every play lol. Overall a good showing against a team that may be one of the better AA teams in the state.