South Pittsburg and Sale Creek ( Moore man against this Cox man)

Roy Dillard

I got to watch that replay on tv today. I guess I have to depend on that Goforth man because that Jackson man and Dunwoody man are to lazy to put it on charter. That Goforth man is a better announcer than that Jackson man and Dunwoody man. That Moore man should pay him more money than he does that Jackson man and Dunwoody man and get him to do play by play for our boys. You think im joking but im not.

But that Mcmahan man doesn't even know the the false start/illegal procedure signal from the ref

I agree 1000%

I garuntee you I agree with you.  That Goforth man evens tapes his games on a video cassette so you can not only listen you can also watch them.  That durn Jackson man and Dunwoody man is to lazy to even record them on a cassette tape so you can listen to them anymore.  I used to listen to their replay on Saturday and make notes about our boys in my Murphy Fair book.  That Moore man needs to fire that Jackson man and Dunwoody man and hire this Goforth man.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy is fired up about the lack of radio broadcast. LMBO. You boys have made Roy Dillard mad. As for this game. SP will get well in a hurry. Red Boiling Springs put Sale Creek in the half a hundred club.

So. Pitt 56

The Creek 0

I am real mad about that Jackson man and Dunwoody man being to lazy to put there replay on that charter so I can listen to it on Saturday and make notes in my Murphy Fair book.  This is a bunch of mess.  Im going to ask that Moore man if he can do something about this mess.  You think im joking but im not.