South Pittsburg and Sale Creek ( Moore man against this Cox man)

Roy Dillard

I've got a little announcement guys.  Not looking for sympathy...I just like to keep people informed. This Friday's game will the last one I'll be going to for a while.  I'm having open heart surgery Wednesday, Sept. 10, to repair a leaking valve and an aneurism, and two blockages.  That Adcock man found something wrong in a routine physical two months ago, and made me take a bunch of tests which revealed the problems. I told that Stone man that I'll be at the Boyd game so I could watch us kick their butts. 

Best of luck D60

GO PIRATES!!!

I garuntee you if this Moore man cant beat this Cox man by no more than 18 points we better hang it up and find something else to do. We will surely fall to the bottom of Murphys pole if we only win by this much. You think im joking but im not.

i don't like it at the bottom of Murphy's pole in fact I don't like the middle. Pirates better make a showing tonight to get us at least near the top again. Moore will call it off at 48 0.

good luck D60. Will miss seeing you down there walking the sidelines and we also need to get you back on that Harley carrying that flag down the field and along those lines, The fans or school should do something this year in honor of a true Pirate that left us, in memory of Joe Holder . Now Get back Soon.

Alright SP folkes, the Pirates has been earholed so far this year. Old Pirate says it is time to start seeing some improvement, even thou this feud should be one sided. Hopefully, the Pirates will profit some from roughing up theys taken and will continue to improve. BTW, OP learned today the SP little fellers are again a dominate bunch!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

i don't like it at the bottom of Murphy's pole in fact I don't like the middle. Pirates better make a showing tonight to get us at least near the top again. Moore will call it off at 48 0.

Pegleg I garuntee you I am glad to hear from you.  I saw on that channel 3 news last night about a durn plane crash in Chattanooga and I was real worried it might be you.  I hope we can get back to the top of Murphys pole.  I always like being on top of his pole and not on bottom.  You think im joking but im not.