crockett co. vs. milan who ya got

thedawg44

May I ask for a congrats from all the people that was talking about Crockett getting beat but it was opposite Milan got rolled!!! I love you go crockett

congrats CC...you did dominate after down 13-0...you're senior heavy and Milan is freshman...soph...junior heavy...and at 4A...you get to "play down" in class to make the playoffs and Milan at 3A has to "play up" to make the playoffs...have never understood that...thank goodness the Z plan is going away after this year...cherish the win and best of luck the rest of the season...CC and D-Berg should be a classic...where is that game at?...

congrats CC...you did dominate after down 13-0...you're senior heavy and Milan is freshman...soph...junior heavy...and at 4A...you get to "play down" in class to make the playoffs and Milan at 3A has to "play up" to make the playoffs...have never understood that...thank goodness the Z plan is going away after this year...cherish the win and best of luck the rest of the season...CC and D-Berg should be a classic...where is that game at?...

At CC. Should be a good one, Dyersburg is good but young. Probably give Crockett the edge in this one, We will see.

Crockett had 416 total yards tonight and Milan had 170 total

Crockett rolled tonight and had Milan's number tonight !!!!!!

Johnny B Good tonight !!!!! Hello  Look out here's comes Johnny

Johnny is the real deal !!!!!!

Johnny B Good, Johnny B fast , Johnny  B kicking Your  A_ _

I guess humble is not in your vocab...you won...congrats..you're 4A...Milan is 3A..JJ is an amazing player...but if CC doesn't get past the 3rd round of the playoffs it will be a disappointing season...a CC coach told me that tonight...memo...Milan still leads the series 15-3..