OR @ Clinton

SweetScience

If Tee gets 10 plus touches and Darel plays WR atleast 50 percent of time Oak Ridge by 20 plus.If not Clinton by 10 plus.Go Oak Ridge.I sure hope we win so I dont have to hear the stoop Queener on the ch12 fri night show.Catholic shut them up about Coalfield and now Oak Ridge needs to keep the dragons quiet.RWR

I think we win even if Darel doesn't play WR, but I do think it will be a tougher game than recent OR/Clinton games. Like Gaddis said on the show tonight Clinton isn't a one man team by any means, but when you have a QB as great (yes he said as great) as Thackerson is in High School then you have a good shot to beat any team. He was very complimentary of Thackerson on the show tonight and Clinton as a whole.

We showed glimpses of good offense against Farragut, we just weren't consistent about it. And I do think Farragut is a tougher defensive squad than Clinton from what I know, but I haven't even seen Clinton play. I do know they have a big dude who goes for about 300 on the defensive front, so he should pose some issues for us on offense. I just think a week of practice and working out some kinks from the first game we will be a lot better on O Friday night, but that's just me taking a wild guess. Lots of unknowns still. I do know one thing like 92 said Gaddis despises losing, especially to Clinton so we will be ready. Not sure Kerr really knows about this rivalry like Gaddis does. Should be a good game, but STILLNUM1 I think you are too worried about the offense. Although we didn't look good we did show glimpses of what we are capable of and it was the 1st game. I trust our staff who is a really good one at that to make the necessary adjustments for us to improve and be much better throughout the season.

Its really bc I watched all 3 scrimmages and the game.They have not improved at all.There is no playmaker that can turn a normal play into a big play.Jones is more of a 3 to 5 at a time.I guess Im looking at the big picture and I know the ceiling is not very high for this O even if they do play as good as they can.Ive never seen a Oak Ridge team do anything that didnt have a go to playmaker.

Its really bc I watched all 3 scrimmages and the game.They have not improved at all.There is no playmaker that can turn a normal play into a big play.Jones is more of a 3 to 5 at a time.I guess Im looking at the big picture and I know the ceiling is not very high for this O even if they do play as good as they can.Ive never seen a Oak Ridge team do anything that didnt have a go to playmaker.

They do have playmakers. Jones had a few runs against Farragut for 15+ yards man. He is a good deceptive runner. Tee had one go through his hands in the EZ that should've been a TD. We have the tools, just a matter of doing it. I think you're selling our guys short.