OR @ Clinton

SweetScience

I guess we will c.I hope Im so wrong.In high school your best players need the ball.Darel and Tee are for sure the best.I know Powell dont beat AC last yr without Darel playing WR.I hope I can come on here Fri night and say wow what a O.Go Wildcats

The thing is is when the O-Line doesn't block it doesn't matter if you have Jerry Rice out on the field man. I am more worried about our line blocking way more than I am about us having playmakers. Not at all worried about the latter. The talent is there.

Edited by SweetScience

Right now with the way our Oline blocked in the Farragut game, if it doesn't improve we're just going to have to play to what the defense gives us. If that means 10-15 yd shorter intermediate passes then that's what we need to do. Just take what the opposing teams defense gives you. Simplify the offense so to say.  Not every pass play has to be for 20+ yards. I think our Oline play will improve as the season progresses.

Edited by SweetScience

I agree the line is a big problem right now.Hope that gets better with reps.If u needed a td and there is 10 sec left in the game.Do u Tee with the ball or Jones.I cant imagine In High school to have a 6ft 6 and fast Wr and not using him.That would never be a good idea

Maybe he doesn't know all of the plays yet? He hasn't even been with the team 3 weeks or if he has it hasn't been much longer than that? I'm sure they will eventually get him out there. I hope at least. I'm like you he poses major league matchup problems for the opposing teams as a WR. Heck, I would even line him up at TE and do a seam route or two with him. Imagine that. He would be a heckuva TE, but I know TE's aren't used in HS like they are in College and the pro's, but dang he would be a good one. Right now I am just loving watching him at DE. He is a hoss.

Edited by SweetScience

Yeah he is a heck of a blocker too.If nothing else he would be a decoy that whoever has to double team or they will pay.I dont know any CB around that could play him 1on1.I was thinking maybe learning the plays is why we havent seen him yet.Im just happy we have alot of options and time to see what works best.Sky could be the limit

Yeah he is a heck of a blocker too.If nothing else he would be a decoy that whoever has to double team or they will pay.I dont know any CB around that could play him 1on1.I was thinking maybe learning the plays is why we havent seen him yet.Im just happy we have alot of options and time to see what works best.Sky could be the limit

6'6" 245+ WR/TE/DE/OLB is a good one to have at your disposal. He could play any of those positions and excel at any of them if given the chance.

Was there any dragons at lincolns 2nite.Was Gaddis fired up  or talking any trash.

No lol Gaddis kept it classy. As I said he was very complimentary of Clinton. He may dislike them, but he respects them as an opponent, which he should. I don't know if any Dragon fans were there (I'm sure their were), but I was watching it on TV.

They do have playmakers. Jones had a few runs against Farragut for 15+ yards man. He is a good deceptive runner. Tee had one go through his hands in the EZ that should've been a TD. We have the tools, just a matter of doing it. I think you're selling our guys short.

I've been trying to tell YOU all along that we have NO player who can break a long run against any team with speed. We have no back who can go the distance. Who starts at QB tonight? Will Middleton play offense? Will there be any changes on the O-Line?

I've been trying to tell YOU all along that we have NO player who can break a long run against any team with speed. We have no back who can go the distance. Who starts at QB tonight? Will Middleton play offense? Will there be any changes on the O-Line?

Tonight? Game is tomorrow. And don't know, don't know, and don't know.......