Week 2: Maryville at Knox West

BigDave1967

First post but I want to point out something no one has yet. West IMO has one of the best secondaries in the state. #4 and #3 are just pure play makers and their corners are sneaky good. All are very tough

Totally agree 1000 they are a bunch of head hunters!! I like what west is doing and will be pulling for them from this point on!!

First post but I want to point out something no one has yet. West IMO has one of the best secondaries in the state. #4 and #3 are just pure play makers and their corners are sneaky good. All are very tough

I want to point out that we lost #4 in the 3rd round of the playoffs last year to a broken ankle and #3 in the 1st qtr against Henry County...not having those two for that whole game was huge plus #3 was also our placeholder all year until getting hurt (the dreaded missed extra point). If they can stay healthy this year I like our chances.

Still give credit to Henry County for winning, just thought I'd point out two huge key defenders not being out there.

Go West!