Giles @ CPA_____Bring It

ame="bobcat93" post="3196270" timestamp="1410046512"]

Marshall County's zip code is 37901 and for New Market, Alabama is 35761. Find you a home in one of those locations, pull up stakes and take your child to one of our former coaches. I, for one, am sick of that old refrain. We might have done some things differently (and better in your opinion) under O.C. but we also got our butts in a mess with TSSAA because of his actions. HE WALKED AWAY and left his mess- keep worshipping at his table if you want to but do it at MCHS or Buckhorn. Our kids don't need your negativity.

Your right those kids don't need my negativity they get enough that from the coaches.And you are also correct about pulling up stakes and going to Buckhorn or Marshall Co. why not because that's what all the up an coming players in Giles Co. are doing.

Your right those kids don't need my negativity they get enough that from the coaches.And you are also correct about pulling up stakes and going to Buckhorn or Marshall Co. why not because that's what all the up an coming players in Giles Co. are doing.

Don't let the doorknob hit you ;)

Edited by Bobkat9004

Yeah you are right. We are really no account. Just like last year? Yeah, I would see how you might say that, seeing how we had such a candy schedule, especially during playoffs, and ended up being state runner-ups to such a team as Fulton. Thanks for giving us a much needed reality check! You are now dismissed. ✌ï¸

Can't blame special teams coach you blame the HEAD COACH.It might happen one game but everygame?They don't play with the same swagger they did when well you know the previous coaching staff.Its a shame too because this team is loaded with talent.

I'm right there with you. I do not like this coaching staff. It was pretty laughable when the announcer on television said that Smith was an offensive minded coach. I guess he hasn't watched many of our games. 

I love the kids and will always support Giles County, part of me supporting them is realizing that they deserve a better coach than Walt Smith and letting my voice be heard. I have talked to numerous people that feel the same way about him, especially his playcalling. As far as I can remember we have only been mercy ruled twice in the last 9 seasons and those two games came under Smith. Smith has been mercy ruled in 2 of his last 4 games, and before you start playing the CPA card, OC played Lipscomb, who at the time was just as good if not better, and Ensworth. 

Well I'm done with this rant. I think we still have a pretty good season in spite of poor coaching. We will drop the Ensworth game and probably the Marshall Co. game and make a run in the playoffs.

CPA was a football machine. On tv it looked as if our guys were tired and out of shape, some that I talked to who went to the game said it looked that way live as well. Conditioning is a HUGE key to a run at the state title or on any successful team for that matter. The Bobcat program was transformed into a machine several years ago with alot of respect from player to coach and coach to player ,discipline from coach to player (All players), massive conditioning, and giving players chances (all players) for working hard and giving their best effort. I am just a fan with no dog in this fight and I love Bobcat Football but even I know that conditioning, depth and respect are 3 key ingredients to success in any sport. Do we have these 3? Just asking, just saying.

I'm right there with you. I do not like this coaching staff. It was pretty laughable when the announcer on television said that Smith was an offensive minded coach. I guess he hasn't watched many of our games.

I love the kids and will always support Giles County, part of me supporting them is realizing that they deserve a better coach than Walt Smith and letting my voice be heard. I have talked to numerous people that feel the same way about him, especially his playcalling. As far as I can remember we have only been mercy ruled twice in the last 9 seasons and those two games came under Smith. Smith has been mercy ruled in 2 of his last 4 games, and before you start playing the CPA card, OC played Lipscomb, who at the time was just as good if not better, and Ensworth.

Well I'm done with this rant. I think we still have a pretty good season in spite of poor coaching. We will drop the Ensworth game and probably the Marshall Co. game and make a run in the playoffs.

When did OC play Ensworth? It was my understanding that he entered into the agreement to play and then skipped town. And if you are who I have heard you are Shadowcat, then I would spend less time ranting about the coaches and more time teaching my child discipline since he has earned us numerous penalties but yet you don't want the coaches to discipline him. My rant is now over.

Edited by Bobkat9004

Dang. Since Walt is going to be our coach for a long time it looks like we have lost 3 fans. Efforts are underway to reduce our budget by $18.00. Times are tight but we'll just have to get by............... :rolleyes:

Now now WOMG with inflation you know its 20.00, the ole Catfan will never not be a fan because of a coaching staff. Walt is doing his thing his way and thats what they hired him for and I support him. Say what you want but the fire is just not there right now,they have been through alot maybe thats the reason. :thumb: