William Blount vs. Hardin Valley

Governm

matback,,, the underlying message is they need to stand behind the experienced senior OQ Daniels. I only know of one coach that very good at mastering this with 2 QB's and they played at times depending on their individual strenghts and situation at that time not rotating posessions. You loose and compromise momentum, your players feel that your are 100% committed or supportive. I believe that coach I am taliking about makes about 5 million a year and his first name was Steve I believe.

Secondly move the GOVS back across the field and let them experience that home field advantage. Most of these players don't know what home field feels like except for the jamboree,,,,, oh yea I believe we played fairly well that night ???????????

philly-interestin.gif

Defenses know who #11 is and they will always commit their best players to covering him thus leaving other receivers wide open. This been the case in both games so far. Our coaches and QB need to realize that and start making defenses pay for that. We have too many guys who can make plays to be looking for only one receiver and throwing it to him when he is covered up. If we start throwing to Hannah, Short,or Nuchols more maybe the defenses will start respecting them more and it will give graham more breathing room so he can make more big plays. Don't get me wrong #11 is a great player and has made some plays that most receivers wouldn't be able to make but we can't put all the pressure on him.during the loudon game we threw to him when he was covered up and after the play he was pointing to Short who was wide open when they threw it to him. That should tell you something right there.. I'm just going to trust that the coaches will eventually figure this all out.

Is there an underlying message in this post jake?

No underlying message......the kid made his decision, nothing to do now but work his butt off and try to make the best of it.  Believe me, this situation is the least of my frustration, those things will usually work themselves out.  I pull for whoever is in the game, I would just like to see some wins.

If we start throwing to Hannah, Short,or Nuchols more maybe the defenses will start respecting them more and it will give graham more breathing room so he can make more big plays.

Those are 3 really good receivers. #30 was always the best skill player in his age group in the county. That's explains some if he is not getting the ball much.

Those are 3 really good receivers. #30 was always the best skill player in his age group in the county. That's explains some if he is not getting the ball much.

Well. To be fair... He was out for the Mo East game. But he should be back this week. But we haven't been getting those other guys the ball as we much as we need to either. Hopefully that will change this friday. Edited by Governors91

I got the feeling last week that it was probably time for me to check out on the WB threads....I should have been smart enough to have done it last year....not because I disagree with anything anyone said, but when you are close to a situation, sometimes it is best to just keep your mouth shut, and that is what I need to do, probably a year too late.....I wish nothing but the best for the Govs, hope you guys can get 'er turned around, I'll be there on Fridays pulling for you.

Stars, and all you other Maryville boys, I'll still be around to cut up with you guys.  Stars, I wasn't ignoring your call Friday, I have been taking some classes....hopefully, I will get through with that in a couple of weeks and be free to catch all the liar's lunches.

I got the feeling last week that it was probably time for me to check out on the WB threads....I should have been smart enough to have done it last year....not because I disagree with anything anyone said, but when you are close to a situation, sometimes it is best to just keep your mouth shut, and that is what I need to do, probably a year too late.....I wish nothing but the best for the Govs, hope you guys can get 'er turned around, I'll be there on Fridays pulling for you.

Stars, and all you other Maryville boys, I'll still be around to cut up with you guys.  Stars, I wasn't ignoring your call Friday, I have been taking some classes....hopefully, I will get through with that in a couple of weeks and be free to catch all the liar's lunches.

Me as well as all the Govs fans will miss you. You are a very intelligent poster. You will be missed. I have enjoyed reading your posts through the years.

jake appeers two me thait yore plentee smart.....Wif skool jist startin' and ewe finnishin' upp inn a cupple weaks.......welp yore way ovur my head.....Sum ov my klasses wint fer 2 orr 3 yeers enstead ov a cupple weaks.... :popcorneater: