DB at Volunteer.

I agree. If Volunteer can keep it close, that would say a bunch and none of it good for the Tribe.You have every reason to lay the wood and then build depth. A huge game with those purple guys needs a great warm-up game tonight.

Bat I think depth is great but the starters really need to get those reps to keep the wheels greased.

We will need them the whole game against the big purple showdown. Roll Tribe!

Edited by orangeandwhite

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's obvious to me that NCboy gauges his responses strictly from the limited amount of information he gets from the coacht boards and that he has no knowledge of anything pertaining to high school football that's hasn't been regurgitated on these boards with someones personal slant on it. Typical republitard. :wacko:   You can tell by his statements that it is beyond his ability to pick up a book, or a newspaper, or maybe go to a website to get the actual facts. As Batman has found out it's really hard to reason with a poster with such limitations, so you just gotta step back and let them continue to make a baffoon out of himself. So everybody stand back and give NCboy room...

You are the intellectual one.  I am sure if you have a college education it was paid by the republicans that actually pay taxes.....

If Crap1 has a college education then I want my money back.

I just heard tk hill from david crocket has 235 yards rushing against science hill.. wow ..

He did. He carried the ball 21 times. Two of those runs were for 50+ yards and came very late in the game if I remember correctly. He was pretty much the only offense Crockett had. Their pass game was non-existent. He's a very impressive RB though. Crockett is definitely a lot better than they were last year. I'll give them credit. They play a lot harder and they've got a very good ground attack with TK Hill.