SP vs Sequatchie (Moore man against that Colquette man)

Roy Dillard

Well when the refs blow the whistle when they tackle our rb and he don't even have the ball and the qb has it half way down field with nobody around. Ya I'm gonna complain and ya you would too the Mr. Expert. That happen 2 times tonight the refs blowing there whistles and the guy they tackle dont have the ball..

Refs in highschool as a group are pretty bad.

Our game last night was terrible. We sat with a friend who graduated from the opposing school. The officiating was so bad (both ways) at one point he asked " do we really need refs?"

At this point I've come to believe that bad refs are just part of the tssaa. I just hope they don't Change the outcome of games

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refs in highschool as a group are pretty bad.

Our game last night was terrible. We sat with a friend who graduated from the opposing school. The officiating was so bad (both ways) at one point he asked " do we really need refs?"

At this point I've come to believe that bad refs are just part of the tssaa. I just hope they don't Change the outcome of games

I thought you said this game would be over with at halftime? That film you saw must have been from last year  lol

With regard to the ref blowing the play dead, even though I wasn't at the game, that QB for Sequatchie had me fooled a couple times last year. When I thought the Pirates had stuffed the play only to realize the QB still had the ball. But I'm with you, I hope that something like that doesn't change the outcome of a ballgame, more so during the playoffs.

Congrats to Sequatchie on the victory.   Pirates need to put this one behind them and keep working. SP has to focus on Whitwell. Its a district game and we need a win

I thought you said this game would be over with at halftime? That film you saw must have been from last year lol

With regard to the ref blowing the play dead, even though I wasn't at the game, that QB for Sequatchie had me fooled a couple times last year. When I thought the Pirates had stuffed the play only to realize the QB still had the ball. But I'm with you, I hope that something like that doesn't change the outcome of a ballgame, more so during the playoffs.

Congrats to Sequatchie on the victory. Pirates need to put this one behind them and keep working. SP has to focus on Whitwell. Its a district game and we need a win

I thought TC would get Friendship too so what do I know.

I did get the McCentral Grace game right so even a broken clock is right twice a day.

This loss is on Grider.  He got our kicker to play golf instead of football and we cant even make a durn extra point.  That Moore man should be real mad at Grider.  You think im joking but im not.

Someone needs to take Victory fishing and have a long talk with him.  He has been acting like Henry Winkler in Water Boy when Jerry Reid was in town.  

Edited by rlh