Oakdale is 3-0!

wpasi

I'm just saying. I'm not sure how many "upsets" are available in the east of 1A. There are a bunch of below average teams this year battling each week. No team in the east is head and shoulders over the rest of them that have a shot at Cookeville. The top 5 teams are all in the west.

Oakdale is finally getting some love and someone has to mention a state title and take away their thunder. And I'm pretty sure greenback will not agree with your statement. I'm pretty certain that greenback is looking like the favorite from the east right now.

I'm proud of what Oakdale accomplished last night. A lot of hard work, sweat, tears and blood have been poured into the Oakdale football program by the coaches, players and supporters to help them achieve a signature win for Coach Voyles. It is always great to see the small schools and the underdog have success. Oakdale will be a team to contend with in District 4A this season and will make the playoffs for the first time since 1996.