The Tornadoes and the Stangs get together for a Brawl. UC vs Huntingdon

BigSwo

( Narrator:  We now take you to Kermit DeeFrog for this fast breaking news story.)

Kermit:  HiHo Kermit DeeFrog here and we are coming to you live from the Comfort Inn and Suites in Cookeville TN. where we have learned that this is the last hotel taking reservations for the first weekend of December as Union City has taken all of the reservations for the weekend.  (See manager)  Excuse me sir can I have one ticket for the first weekend of december??

Manager:  Sorry sir no vacancies for that weekend left some fella named BigSwo took our last reservation.  If you wanna take a reservation somewhere that weekend you are going to have to do it somewhere nearby.

Kermit:  WOW, all I gotta say about that is I guess BigPurpleMachine was right all the Tornado Fans are already starting to get cocky.  I guess if the mustangs make it to state we are going to have to stay at aa nearby Gordonsville town which is a very short drive from here of all places.

Union City I think you guys are the real deal we will have a better idea Friday night just how domination you are but dont book them hotels yet. You still got good teams like huntingdon and trenton to play and that is just during the season. 

Now we take you back to your regulary scheduled programming.

UNION CITY                                  1A     3   0   0    79.78     116.49

HUNTINGDON                               2A     2   1   0    95.60     114.85

Schedule rating and Power rating. 

Toss up.  Blow out  I dont think so.  Team that controls the Ball will win.

Edited by 34ME

I think this game will be more competitive that most think. They key to the game in my opinion is our young backfield. They have not been hit like they will be hit Friday night. If they can stay calm and hold on to the ball, we have a chance. But the key is how will they respond, and no one knows that answer just yet because they have yet to be challenged like they will be Friday night yet

This may go against some peoples opinions... but Huntingdon is going to have to be able to pass the ball some in order to keep the Union City defense from sitting on the run game the whole time. Huntingdon will not be able to rush it 50 times and beat Union City. If Huntingdon can roll the QB out of the pocket some and just hit the receivers in the flat, it'll keep the Union City defense on its heels somewhat. 

This may go against some peoples opinions... but Huntingdon is going to have to be able to pass the ball some in order to keep the Union City defense from sitting on the run game the whole time. Huntingdon will not be able to rush it 50 times and beat Union City. If Huntingdon can roll the QB out of the pocket some and just hit the receivers in the flat, it'll keep the Union City defense on its heels somewhat. 

Good point believe it or not we pass a little more now.  I think we need to try running more this game though as to keep the ball away from Union City.   Shold be interesting to see what we try and what works though

Good point believe it or not we pass a little more now.  I think we need to try running more this game though as to keep the ball away from Union City.   Shold be interesting to see what we try and what works though

I've seen you guys the pass two weeks against Westview and Bruceton... Your QB is capable of making the passes under 10 yards. Rolling him out of the pocket gets the Union City defense moving sideline to sideline and giving him the option of beating Union City by running it or short passes. I just think that if it comes down to Union City stopping Huntingdons run game, you won't score more than 2 touchdowns on the night. And I'm pretty positive that Union City will score on more possessions than not... If Huntingdon wins, it's going to be a high scoring game.

Deductive reasoning says UC should win this game by 3+ TDs. But UC beware going forward..there are a lot of vague similarities of posts for UC 2014 and GCA 2013

The difference is Union City won it last season and have 20/22 starters returning. The team they beat in the finals last season will be much better than anyone in the east this year. Union City will mercy rule every 1A team but one.