The Tornadoes and the Stangs get together for a Brawl. UC vs Huntingdon

BigSwo

Well I will say this. The last "unbeatable" team I remember from this area was Milan 2003. And I think we all remember what happened on their way to the state championship. I will give you Milan folks credit for 1999, that team was AWESOME. Poster above made a good point that 99 team dominated Huntingdon....but Huntingdon still made it to the 2A state championship game in 99. This Huntingdon/UC matchup is for nothing but bragging rights and a measuring stick. As a fan I just want to see how our men stack up against UC and pray for no injuries on either side. Always had great admiration for the UC program coach shanks, coach barnes. I remember the "Hogs". I hope for a well played and well coached game.

I don't recall the last time we got mercy ruled. You can bet on one thing.... Win or lose your going to get hit in the mouth.

Kris remember who is saying all this crap about mercy ruling. It's not UC posters. We are wanting and expecting a fight. So come on and please give us a good fight.