DB at Sevier Co.

tennesseestud2013

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope waco , its been awhile. I think every game db plays should be telivised ;) .. (((anyone know if a replay will be on tv And when)))

You can purchase the game from rivalythursday.com 

Another mistake made by me was the comment about Brewer being gone not hurting too much. Penalties in the 1st 3 games have been as big of a problem as I can remember. At the game the natural reaction from a punk such as myself is to say bad refs. Wrong! I recorded the game and watched the replay those flags were ridiculous the Head coach is responsible for that and Im sure it will get fixed but cant help but wonder if Brewer would have fixed the issue by week 3.

Our defense had its real 1st test and if the Bears have visions of state championships it failed. The secondary looks confused to put it as kind as I know how. I do not think the Bears or the Indians can get enough stops to think you can win vs the all stars without turn overs and penalties being lopsided in you favor. As someone said before that is what the rebs  do they dont make mistakes along with having good depth and pretty good talent. That is great coaching. Both teams will have to be better or luckier defensively to win vs the all stars. And hope that it happens in the playoffs.

Best advice to my Bears is this get back to work today. Clean up the penalties. They got a sideline warning on the 1st series! Do we need to fire the get back coach?The answer is no we need to kick some guys in the butt for making bone head decisions. The clip could have cost us the game but we had so many others that only the HC can be blamed for that junk. I believe he will get it fixed.

What a game to watch on TV if I were myvlt I would get that game every year its played at SC at least. 

Now on to Mowest. :angry: 

GoBears!!

I usually like to complain about the refs, but we deserved the penalties last night. Really hurt ourselves with lack of discipline

The one pass interference call where the two SC defensive backs ran into each other and the D-B receiver still caught the ball reminded me of the call against Maryville last year at SC when two MHS players ran into each other and drew a flag.  (That is one long sentence.)

The one pass interference call where the two SC defensive backs ran into each other and the D-B receiver still caught the ball reminded me of the call against Maryville last year at SC when two MHS players ran into each other and drew a flag. (That is one long sentence.)

That is a long sentence, but I don't think it's a run-on. I believe on that play our defensive back hit their receiver, tipped the ball, and another DB receiver caught the ball. Great catch by the Indians. Like I said, can't really complain about the refs last night, we did it to ourselves

They are calling sideline warnings at all the games this year.  Cracking down on it for some reason...even GQ got one.

Does anyone know the status of Foreman's injury?  The way he came down on his right ankle did not look good.

By the way, a great game to watch.  Looking forward to the rematch.

Foreman is fine. He came in on defense in the Bears last possession.