MO WEST vs SCIENCE HILL Week 3

TopperFootball

Giving up 27 to Davy Crockett doesn't bode well against a team that beat Greenville. Coming to scout tonight for my Indians. How about that game last night? Wow!!! Didn't Sevier County drill you guys last year 63-20? Oh, and they're a lot better this year. I guess what I'm saying is Roll Tribe!!! Good luck to both sides. Still hoping were 9-0 going into that last game.

You were saying? 

4th Quarter and the Toppers are currently up 48-0. 

And you better believe they'll be more than ready come October 31. Didn't I hear this same song from you all last year about your mighty Indians only to see my Toppers walk out of J. Fred with a W and the trophy? Yeah, I did.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were saying? 

And you better believe they'll be more than ready come October 31. Didn't I hear this same song from you all last year about your mighty Indians only to see my Toppers walk out of J. Fred with a W and the trophy? Yeah, I did.

Well yeah you did, and your right. But we were right 18 straight years before last year so you got to know where we were coming from with that. I'd say tonight is a pretty good win over what everybody was saying was a good Mo.West team. To leave them with a goose egg tells me your defense must of got its problems fixed. We might get a better feel for the DB-SH matchup after the West- SC game and do a little score comparison. At this point after shutting out West I'd have to say Science Hill has the advantage. DB's offense looked very good against SC but the defense got toasted. Im not to sure we can say Sevier Co. is in the big boy league either. They haven't beat anybody that's any good.

Well yeah you did, and your right. But we were right 18 straight years before last year so you got to know where we were coming from with that. I'd say tonight is a pretty good win over what everybody was saying was a good Mo.West team. To leave them with a goose egg tells me your defense must of got its problems fixed. We might get a better feel for the DB-SH matchup after the West- SC game and do a little score comparison. At this point after shutting out West I'd have to say Science Hill has the advantage. DB's offense looked very good against SC but the defense got toasted. Im not to sure we can say Sevier Co. is in the big boy league either. They haven't beat anybody that's any good.

I think at this point we can all agree that October 31 is going to be a great game. In all honesty, I was not impressed with Sevier County last night. With that said, I was equally unimpressed with Mo West tonight. 

I think at this point we can all agree that October 31 is going to be a great game. In all honesty, I was not impressed with Sevier County last night. With that said, I was equally unimpressed with Mo West tonight. 

I was pretty impressed with their offense, especially #2, #22 and #1. But a lot of that could of been DB's defense. Sevier Co.'s defense is about like DB's at this point. Both should improve but they have a long way to go. I guess you guys don't have much to worry about next week with Siegel. They dropped another one tonight and are now 0-4 on the season. Their not in the "big boy" column this year don't look like. I'll say 50 something to 20 something.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

You were saying? 

Not to take anything away from your offense because they were clicking tonight but you guys played a terrible team. West is terrible. I went because I thought it might be close for a while but they are bad.

I like your enthusiasm but I like where our team is heading. Look for a 49-42 game between up. DB wins of course. ROLL TRIBE

Not to take anything away from your offense because they were clicking tonight but you guys played a terrible team. West is terrible. I went because I thought it might be close for a while but they are bad.

I like your enthusiasm but I like where our team is heading. Look for a 49-42 game between up. DB wins of course. ROLL TRIBE

Mo West is clearly not the team a lot of people thought but the reason they looked terrible tonight was all due to SH. The Toppers made them look terrible. Big shoutout to the Topper defense tonight for stepping up. The coaches really challenged them this week to step up their game and those guys clearly got the message. It's especially impressive considering most of the DL is made up of Juniors and Sophomores. Big ups to Sophomore LB Bryson Tolley with 9 tackles tonight. That kid's going to be a beast.

Edited by Aussie2TN

Heard SHill had a lot of home cooking,It's ashame how the refs determine the out come of a game.Just let them play!!

Yeah, the refs determined the 48-0 blowout. This might be the dumbest post I've ever read on here.

I was at the game and there was no home cooking. Just one very good team and one pretty bad team playing against each other. It doesn't take refs to help one team beat another team that badly.

Edited by Aussie2TN