MO WEST vs SCIENCE HILL Week 3

TopperFootball

This subject does remind me of a young guy I worked with from up north.He belittled everyone from the south as if he was superior. He challenged me to an online IQ test and said the older you get the less smart you are( thank goodness these are not heavy on spelling) I think My score was 135 and his was 114.After being the one to make the challenge, he then argued it wasn't a real test.I just looked up and said ,"can you just imagine how dam smart I was at your age taking a real IQ test."

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, Good for you. With less than 10 post I guess your new here. Spend some time looking through the other threads. People from other schools actually post on any thread they want. And DB fans are pale in comparison to a lot of other fans. Have a look at the DB thread's. You'll find more "trolls" from other schools there than any Science Hill thread. Or do you think your special in some kind of way? That nobody but SH fans can post on a SH thread? Heck if that were the case it would really work those two SH fans to death trying to keep the thread on the first page. I think your just to sensitive. Maybe you need to grow a pair and quite whining. :flower:

ok, Good for you. With less than 10 post I guess your new here. Spend some time looking through the other threads. People from other schools actually post on any thread they want. And DB fans are pale in comparison to a lot of other fans. Have a look at the DB thread's. You'll find more "trolls" from other schools there than any Science Hill thread. Or do you think your special in some kind of way? That nobody but SH fans can post on a SH thread? Heck if that were the case it would really work those two SH fans to death trying to keep the thread on the first page. I think your just to sensitive. Maybe you need to grow a pair and quite whining. :flower:

See what I mean. Calling names and being rude. Not sure I know how to quite whining. Grow a pair? Very original. I guess I threatened your manhood there Wacko. Better yet you are probably kin to ole Shooter...always talking about the foul that wasn't called.

I've been here a few years. Not sure about the number of posts..I don't count posts so as to be important. I have seen you call out Coach Clark a time or two...like you could execute a game plan or manage a sideline.

I think we will certainly be favored in this game with SH. BA in my estimation is better this year than last but we are also very banged up. We had 6 starters out for the ST X game and I don't know if any of those guys will be back. Maybe 1 or 2.

I just hope we both make it through this week and can both go into the game undefeated. I think it may be a better game this year esp if SH stays healthy.

Last year was last year. We look like a college team this year in uniform . A lot of great looking athletes. St X tried to pound the ball on BA - that's their strength but we have a really stout d line. Their QB could not pass the ball and most games has not needed to. If science hill can mix it up and their QB can create some magic the game should be a good one.

BA is a fun place to watch a game. As fans we are excited to have a program like SH on our schedule.

Don't know about the "best 0-4 team in the state" comment. I think when you get to 0-4 it does matter that you've played tough teams but it also gets into that territory of having your sprit broken. Siegal needs a couple Volunteers or Davey Crockets on their schedule about right now to bring a little confidence back to their team. Most likely SH will hang 30 on them by halftime and they'll give up. BA is a whole different story. They probably have better athletes at every position than does SH. That means SH will have to play above their heads and play mistake free to hang with them.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

See what I mean. Calling names and being rude. Not sure I know how to quite whining. Grow a pair? Very original. I guess I threatened your manhood there Wacko. Better yet you are probably kin to ole Shooter...always talking about the foul that wasn't called.

I've been here a few years. Not sure about the number of posts..I don't count posts so as to be important. I have seen you call out Coach Clark a time or two...like you could execute a game plan or manage a sideline.

Let me correct you....."calling names and being rude"  The only "name" I used was Troll, which I borrowed from your post. "being rude" My post was not rude, it told the truth. If any of my post was not true it's on you to prove it. You didn't "threaten my manhood" I threatened yours. Thus the comment I made that you don't need to be so sensitive and grow a pair. Get it?  Yes I have called out Clark a time or two. And he has agreed with me more that once. I have also praised him a lot more that I've "called him out" (find my post after the Sevier Co. game as example) I call'em like I see 'um. "like you could execute a game plan or manage a sideline" Nobody posting on coachT can, including you. So you don't know enough about the subject to say if I can or can't.  Good luck to you boys against 0-4 Sea Gull.

I think we will certainly be favored in this game with SH. BA in my estimation is better this year than last but we are also very banged up. We had 6 starters out for the ST X game and I don't know if any of those guys will be back. Maybe 1 or 2.

I just hope we both make it through this week and can both go into the game undefeated. I think it may be a better game this year esp if SH stays healthy.

Last year was last year. We look like a college team this year in uniform . A lot of great looking athletes. St X tried to pound the ball on BA - that's their strength but we have a really stout d line. Their QB could not pass the ball and most games has not needed to. If science hill can mix it up and their QB can create some magic the game should be a good one.

BA is a fun place to watch a game. As fans we are excited to have a program like SH on our schedule.

If you guys are better this year after the 48-0 beat down we took at home last year, yikes.  I believe you are better as I saw a number of your players at summer camps this year and they are very talented athletes.  Playing a school like BA either provides a great opportunity for kids to step up and man up or shrink and hide on the sidelines.  The next two weeks will tell what kind of kids SH has this year as they will be tested playing the programs from Nashville that consistently win against good competition.

I believe in the kids from SH and I think they will show up and play the next two Fridays and give their best effort.  Playing a college feeder program like BA will certainly take a flawless effort to make it entertaining to watch.  Looking forward to the trip over to your facility and hope we give you all you can handle and the kids come home healthy and ready to face TN High.

We scrimmaged siegel and our QB lit them up for almost 400 yards. I can't remember them past mid field and we scored the first 4 times we touched the ball. Maybe they have improved but I think you guys will be able to score a good amount of points on them from what I saw.

If SH comes out and plays I think you guys stack up against us well because you have such a playmaker at QB. Would be great to both be undefeated going into the game. Some hype that would be. The atmosphere this past Friday was terrific against st x so we are looking forward to the next two weeks.

This team has the potential to be really special but I have said that before about BA and will knock on wood. We are as big and physical as I can remember in quite some time. How is your line play this year ?

If you guys are better this year after the 48-0 beat down we took at home last year, yikes. I believe you are better as I saw a number of your players at summer camps this year and they are very talented athletes. Playing a school like BA either provides a great opportunity for kids to step up and man up or shrink and hide on the sidelines. The next two weeks will tell what kind of kids SH has this year as they will be tested playing the programs from Nashville that consistently win against good competition.

I believe in the kids from SH and I think they will show up and play the next two Fridays and give their best effort. Playing a college feeder program like BA will certainly take a flawless effort to make it entertaining to watch. Looking forward to the trip over to your facility and hope we give you all you can handle and the kids come home healthy and ready to face TN High.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976