MO WEST vs SCIENCE HILL Week 3

TopperFootball

It looks like NCboy pushed you over the edge Pudding.You must have been watching that front three go through the Vols when you wrote this.

Haha!  Nah, nowhere near the edge, Dark Knight.  This guy obviously has a double digit IQ and no football knowledge.  41-0 in the 2nd quarter and it's the refs' fault.   Haha!  Aren't you happy he is representing your Indians.  ;)

Edited by Pudding

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha!  Nah, nowhere near the edge, Dark Knight.  This guy obviously has a double digit IQ and no football knowledge.  41-0 in the 2nd quarter and it's the refs' fault.   Haha!  Aren't you happy he is representing your Indians.  ;)

I think most people on here have figured out NCboy is actually "not" a DB fan but someone with a agenda. I'll give you a couple more years and you'll eventually get it.

All I know is SH better not overlook this Siegel team. I'm sure starting 0-4 has broken their confidence somewhat but I'm also sure they're chomping at the bit to come into JC and knock off a team that is 3-0. They'll be motivated. You can guarantee that.

Wasn't the game vs Siegel the game McGue got hurt in last year? If I'm remembering correctly, he sustained the high ankle sprain in the 1st quarter and went out. When that happened it seemed like the team was shell-shocked and just never recovered. With that said, Siegel did have a very good team last year. BA will once again be a very tough game. I mean I didn't think we were going to win that game last year but they just totally dominated us at every position. Obviously it didn't help that McGue and White were both injured and couldn't play either. I don't think it would've made a huge difference had they been able to play but it would've helped some.

As for the WR corp, SH is better than Sevier County in that area. I watched the Sevier County/DB game and the Toppers would have the advantage there. 

They both played in the Siegal game and both were out for BA last year.  Siegal last year torched our D-backs for long throw after long throw but we scored with them for a while then turnovers on the offense side killed us. I believe we threw 3 picks and they capitalized on all of them.  It was pure misery to sit through and drive the 4 hour trip back because we should have played much better.  This year we do have better talent in most areas and Siegal does not have the same level as last year based on the video from their first 4 games.  If the program wants to be taken seriously this is one SH needs to win and win with conviction.

They both played in the Siegal game and both were out for BA last year.  Siegal last year torched our D-backs for long throw after long throw but we scored with them for a while then turnovers on the offense side killed us. I believe we threw 3 picks and they capitalized on all of them.  It was pure misery to sit through and drive the 4 hour trip back because we should have played much better.  This year we do have better talent in most areas and Siegal does not have the same level as last year based on the video from their first 4 games.  If the program wants to be taken seriously this is one SH needs to win and win with conviction.

Wasn't the Siegel game the one that McGue got hurt in last year though? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong but I thought it was that game. I just remember whichever game it was the radio announcers said the team seemed to lose their composure once he went out of the game.

Siegel was very good last year. Their QB and WR's were real good. And our secondary wasn't very good. Hopefully we show up and show out this year.

Edited by Aussie2TN

Haha! Nah, nowhere near the edge, Dark Knight. This guy obviously has a double digit IQ and no football knowledge. 41-0 in the 2nd quarter and it's the refs' fault. Haha! Aren't you happy he is representing your Indians. ;)

I'm glad you look at all the post before you comment,No one will ever say you look STUPID!!!..But great comment CHOCOLATE PUDDING!!!

Pudding,you might not look stupid but I bet you feel a little guilty and wish you had used a butter knife.  

IQ chart
  •  

IQ Range, Classification. Above 145, Genius or near genius. 130-145, Very superior. 115-130, Superior. 85-115, Normal. 70-85, Dullness. Below 70, Borderline ...

,

Pudding,you might not look stupid but I bet you feel a little guilty and wish you had used a butter knife.  

IQ chart
  •  

IQ Range, Classification. Above 145, Genius or near genius. 130-145, Very superior. 115-130, Superior. 85-115, Normal. 70-85, Dullness. Below 70, Borderline ...

,

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, I'd say maybe 60.

Actually its because there are only about two Science Hill fans that post here. We're just trying to keep this thread on the first page. If your a Science Hill fan then you only have 4 post counting the one above and if your not I guess that makes you a troll yourself.

Nope. Science Hill fan here. My son plays. I just find the DB trolls amusing. You guys live to refute everything said by a Topper fan. Then you bring up past history and big wins that got away like Shooter in Hoosiers.

Nope. Science Hill fan here. My son plays. I just find the DB trolls amusing. You guys live to refute everything said by a Topper fan. Then you bring up past history and big wins that got away like Shooter in Hoosiers.

ok, Good for you. With less than 10 post I guess your new here. Spend some time looking through the other threads. People from other schools actually post on any thread they want. And DB fans are pale in comparison to a lot of other fans. Have a look at the DB thread's. You'll find more "trolls" from other schools there than any Science Hill thread. Or do you think your special in some kind of way? That nobody but SH fans can post on a SH thread? Heck if that were the case it would really work those two SH fans to death trying to keep the thread on the first page. I think your just to sensitive. Maybe you need to grow a pair and quite whining. :flower: