MO WEST vs SCIENCE HILL Week 3

TopperFootball

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! New low of ignorance, NCboyfordb. I went and watched this game too, thinking it would be a good game. Science Hill could have beaten Morristown 80-0. The limiting factor, being the slaughter rule clock in the second half. I'm usually pretty hard on the zebras, but this herd had zero effect on this game. They flagged very little, and from what I witnessed from the Morristown bleachers, the zebras flagged pretty obvious, easy calls. 48-0 and a DB fan yells "home cooking". Wow! (and for the record, Coach Carter seemed to behave on his side. But then again, it was a blow out). :)

Edited by Pudding

Wow! New low of ignorance, NCboyfordb. I went and watched this game too, thinking it would be a good game. Science Hill could have beaten Morristown 80-0. The limiting factor, being the slaughter rule clock in the second half. I'm usually pretty hard on the zebras, but this herd had zero effect on this game. They flagged very little, and from what I witnessed from the Morristown bleachers, the zebras flagged pretty obvious, easy calls. 48-0 and a DA fan yells "home cooking". Wow! (and for the record, Coach Carter seemed to behave on his side. But then again, it was a blow out). :)

It looks like NCboy pushed you over the edge Pudding.You must have been watching that front three go through the Vols when you wrote this.

Wow! New low of ignorance, NCboyfordb. I went and watched this game too, thinking it would be a good game. Science Hill could have beaten Morristown 80-0. The limiting factor, being the slaughter rule clock in the second half. I'm usually pretty hard on the zebras, but this herd had zero effect on this game. They flagged very little, and from what I witnessed from the Morristown bleachers, the zebras flagged pretty obvious, easy calls. 48-0 and a DB fan yells "home cooking". Wow! (and for the record, Coach Carter seemed to behave on his side. But then again, it was a blow out). :)

I can careless what happen at lil SHills football game.Picking is all,some of you on here live for the junk.Me,I'm just making my self laugh.I had someone threaten me on here by me coming to a elizabethton football game.LOL,FUNNY.Haven't y'all figured out that I only get on here when I'm bored.Some of you on here claim you played.I doubt that very much,and the ones that did.Want nothing more that a glorified waterboy.YALL MAKE ME LAUGH!!😃

Lol SH couldnt even stop one running back "tk" , imagine SH trying to stop two ...aint going to happen!!

We'll see about that. I'm confident they can. DB hasn't been able to stop a team with a good pass attack yet. And the Toppers will have the best passing game the Indians see in the regular season. 

And for the record, most of T.K.'s big runs came once the game was already pretty well in hand and many backups were in.

Edited by Aussie2TN

MW is too one dimensional. Their QB just could not throw the ball. He locked on his one receiver and let it fly. On swing passes he threw the ball at his receivers feet.

On D they just didn't have the speed. McGue extends plays with his legs and they were tired from chasing him at the end of one quarter.

Edited by DayTripper