South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Moore man against this Helton man)

Roy Dillard

Here is the bottom line...if sp can't be whitwell, even the new and improved whitwell, then we have reached a new low. This isn't the 90-91 whitwell years. I seen them play jasper and they are tough but still slow. My only concern is with them blitzing because if Jasper's line had trouble blocking them at times on the pass then we will too. But I look for at 42-14 42-20 sp win type of game. Go pirates

My thoughts too.21 point win at least!

Dad burnit PP, Old Pirate ain't seen No signs of a powder geg of gun powder in 4 feuds to produce that kind of output

Spread the offense out and run it fast and you should see it. Plays in way too slow. I still say Corbin needs to be receiver. But the coaches are there every day and I'm not so have to trust and support their opinion.

Edited by powerp

Moved for Bassy.

Where is this game?

We are off and I may come scout....I mean watch.

Let me ask you a question.  Do you no that this Moore man has that body guard man on his sidelines?  This body guard used to be Griders body guard and he about whipped that Beck man one night.  I would advise you not to be at this Moore mans game trying to cheat.  He will get that body guard on you.  You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Do you no that this Moore man has that body guard man on his sidelines? This body guard used to be Griders body guard and he about whipped that Beck man one night. I would advise you not to be at this Moore mans game trying to cheat. He will get that body guard on you. You think im joking but im not.

A couple years back your Grinder man came to watch Boyd play on your off week. He walked in in a green ball cap and a navy blue shirt. He clearly didn't want anyone to know who he was.

I walked up to him and his buddies and said " Hey Coach, thanks for coming. Can I get you a burger and a coke from the concession stand?" He passed I then offered to get him a seat on the 50. He again passed saying "I'll just watch from the wall". I said " ok, hey everyone, this is the SP staff, if they need anything let me know" I then shook his hand and walked off. The look on his face told me he didn't know if I was being nice or a jerk.

You think I'm joking but I'm not.