South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Moore man against this Helton man)

Roy Dillard

We just need to beat Whitwell before worrying about any playoff game. With one more year of the crazy system you can bet we will be traveling. SP is way down, but if we had played Whitwell's schedule we would be 3-1 to this point. If we had played Copper Basin, Lookout Valley or Grace's schedule we would be 4-0. Schedule has been a killer and even more so during down years.

SP 42

Whitwell 14

best quote from you...ever. Edited by pegleg

best quote from you...ever.

I speak the truth PegLeg. SP isn't great by any means, but if we could have played a powder puff schedule the record wouldn't show our deficiencies. This reminds me a lot of 1988 or 2000. In 1988 we had come off through straight good teams from 86-87. In 2000 we had come off of a good run. We weren't good either year. Edited by TheAmbassador

Are you joking me? Pegleg knows Dolly Parton? I hope pegleg doesn't take Dolly flying and she accidentally grab his joy stick and nose dive his plane. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, flying in just in time for kickoff and I'm bringing you a couple of Melons from the mountain .

S.Pitt fans, this is off topic but yesterday I went to the middle school game @ Tyner and final score was 44-0. What has happened to the numbers and talent at S.Pitt?? Just an observation but the Pirates only brought 14 players.

Old Pirate says down years like the Jr high is having usually is a direct result of daddy ball or parent problem with the slightly older group. Coach Vic, OP means AD Vic best get hold of the raines cause it ain't good fer sure. OP don't want to hear no mess, you can't make them come out, No......& you don't want that neither. Coaches have to reach the kids so they WANT to play. Pert near sure all the younger teams have been rather successful thru the years. Youth coaching can help build or destroy! Recon a feller ain't got to be a professor to jest see what's the matter neither! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says down years like the Jr high is having usually is a direct result of daddy ball or parent problem with the slightly older group. Coach Vic, OP means AD Vic best get hold of the raines cause it ain't good fer sure. OP don't want to hear no mess, you can't make them come out, No......& you don't that neither. Coaches have to reach the kids so they WANT to play. Pert near sure all the younger teams have been rather successful thru the years. Youth coaching can help build or destroy! Recon a feller ain't got to be a professor to jest what's the matter neither!

Very true statement. That happens at a lot of places.