South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Moore man against this Helton man)

Roy Dillard

Glad to have you back in the fold as well Pirate Thomas. Last week we were missing D60, Eraser, Pirate Thomas and Pirate Mike in Dunlap. We must have all the usual suspects in Whitwell tonight. They are awfully quiet in Tiger Town. It could mean a sabotage of our ship is setup tonight.

The boys must be focused and the fan base must be there to support them.

This is a MUST win!!!

Glad to have you back in the fold as well Pirate Thomas. Last week we were missing D60, Eraser, Pirate Thomas and Pirate Mike in Dunlap. We must have all the usual suspects in Whitwell tonight. They are awfully quiet in Tiger Town. It could mean a sabotage of our ship is setup tonight.

I can't speak freely for DW, but frankly I can't blame him.  He was basically told his antics are no longer welcome.  As far as my appearance...It will be several more games before I'm cleared. 

I can't speak freely for DW, but frankly I can't blame him. He was basically told his antics are no longer welcome. As far as my appearance...It will be several more games before I'm cleared.

What? Are you serious? Who would have the guts to tell Eraser he isn't welcome? He is still welcome on here. He might not be coming to the games, but at least he still gets on here and pledges his support.

What? Are you serious? Who would have the guts to tell Eraser he isn't welcome? He is still welcome on here. He might not be coming to the games, but at least he still gets on here and pledges his support.

So there's someone around that can tell a Pirate that they are not a Pirate?  They better have some big boots.

Edit:  A fishing pole nor golf club while get it done.

Edited by rlh

Old Pirates hopes the Real Pirate fans are out tonight to support the Pirates. Ain't No shame in getting knocked down, earholed or whipped, there is.....shame in quit,giving up or not fighting back! That goes for fans most of all, cause it is a HEEP easier for fans than wearing the jock strap and in the trenches feuding! OP ain't jest whistling Dixie or jest joking neither!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

So there's someone around that can tell a Pirate that they are not a Pirate? They better have some big boots.

Edit: A fishing pole nor golf club while get it done.

Unfortunately, DW was told this year by the Coach that he wasn't welcome to be around like he has been in recent years, and he hasn't been allowed to give any pre-game pep talks or get near the boys to help fire them up. He's a true Pirate and loves the program. It's a shame... And the boys aren't happy about it.

Our boys need to really be fired up and focused tonight. Gotta win this one. Go Pirates!

Edited by HarleyRider321

Unfortunately, DW was told this year by the Coach that he wasn't welcome to be around like he has been in recent years, and he hasn't been allowed to give any pre-game pep talks or get near the boys to help fire them up. He's a true Pirate and loves the program. It's a shame... And the boys aren't happy about it.

Our boys need to really be fired up and focused tonight. Gotta win this one. Go Pirates!

That is ironic.  I can remember Coach being a pall bearer during a SP-Jasper pep rally.  In the coffin was a Warrior Chief skeleton. Maybe Vandy and those alphabet schools got him all uptight or something.

Edited by rlh