South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Moore man against this Helton man)

Roy Dillard

It's been 14 hours since the last post in here. Wake up people. Where you at? Hello, one time, blah blah blah. Let's not go into hibernating just because we aren't very good. The playoffs will still prove to be very favorable in the east if you're a pirate fan. Speaking of the eraser. I haven't seen him at the games lately. What's going on with him? Where is big D.W. lately?

Edited by TheAmbassador

Old Pirate says SP folkes acting if somebody done and went and done pea peaed in their Wheaties. At SP, the Bullseye is to play for a state championship, now as far as OP can tell that ain't changed. It is bout time SP folkes quit acting like like that bunch round the jail house. Heck, most of them is still hid out from all their mess. SP fans,players and coaches need to get back the focus and swagger! OP ain't jest joking neither. The feud is....on.....come earholing time.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

It's been 14 hours since the last post in here. Wake up people. Where you at? Hello, one time, blah blah blah. Let's not go into hibernating just because we aren't very good. The playoffs will still prove to be very favorable in the east if you're a pirate fan. Speaking of the eraser. I haven't seen him at the games lately. What's going on with him? Where is big D.W. lately?

Just checked the batteries and reception of my AM radio waiting for tomorrow night.  GO PIRATES!!!!

OP, Ambassador now you fellas know there is only a handful of faithful and the rest are fair-weather fans. That goes for SP and MC. The truth just plain hurts. MC hasn't had and never will be able to duplicate what the ole ball coach and the band achieved in the early 90s. It came and gone just like that. Fact is, SP has been on the decline since 07 when Robert Robinson and his group left. But folks like OP, Ambassador, and heck I guess even ole Roy hang in there and stick with them. As a true fan, you will eventually get rewarded with those unforgettable runs that the teams have and enough memories to last a lifetime. Matter of fact I had a discussion just yesterday about who was the best ATHLETE to ever come through the valley, and I went with JW from the Pirates 1969. Do you Pirate faithful know who I'm referring to? :popcorneater:  Not going to give a prediction but good luck to both teams this Friday night and hope for a injury free game.

OP, Ambassador now you fellas know there is only a handful of faithful and the rest are fair-weather fans. That goes for SP and MC. The truth just plain hurts. MC hasn't had and never will be able to duplicate what the ole ball coach and the band achieved in the early 90s. It came and gone just like that. Fact is, SP has been on the decline since 07 when Robert Robinson and his group left. But folks like OP, Ambassador, and heck I guess even ole Roy hang in there and stick with them. As a true fan, you will eventually get rewarded with those unforgettable runs that the teams have and enough memories to last a lifetime. Matter of fact I had a discussion just yesterday about who was the best ATHLETE to ever come through the valley, and I went with JW from the Pirates 1969. Do you Pirate faithful know who I'm referring to? :popcorneater:  Not going to give a prediction but good luck to both teams this Friday night and hope for a injury free game.

:rolleyes:

Bell County was his last game. I can't speak for him but I do know he wants more fire and animations from those on the sidelines. Not the team but others on the sidelines.