Week 4: Cleveland at Soddy Daisy

BigDave1967

Man look how quick people jump on the bandwagon. 2 weeks ago the same fans talk about how bad cleveland is and how they will be lucky to be 5-5. They win 2 games they were supposed to win and by about the amount they were supposed to and now they are a contender again. I think this team has confidence yes but still will go week to week on how they play. Might be a blow out but i dont think so.   

Man look how quick people jump on the bandwagon. 2 weeks ago the same fans talk about how bad cleveland is and how they will be lucky to be 5-5. They win 2 games they were supposed to win and by about the amount they were supposed to and now they are a contender again. I think this team has confidence yes but still will go week to week on how they play. Might be a blow out but i dont think so.   

Yep...we have that same problem with our own "fans", too...much less the folks on here who don't even see the team play.  Something doesn't go right, it's the end of the world...things get better, everybody is right back there "like they were all the time"... Ha ha ha.

They are improved weekly, and are on the verge of returning several injured players.  Biggest concern I've seen lately is getting 4 quarters of consistent effort.  Seems a number of players let their foot off the gas once Cleveland gets a lead.

Also, the defense has been the consistent concern, but they caused 6 turnovers against WC.  So they're doing something right...and getting quality reps in the process.  Offense can score...and if they have to get in a shootout with someone, my money is on Cleveland.

Not jumping on a bandwagon or anything like that. Just commenting on what I see. And I have Seen Cleveland play.

My comments have reflected the need for the injured to get well or the reserves to step up.  I am seeing and hearing that happening now.

Edited by alt1958