30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• McMinn Co.
    • Oak Ridge

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen their secondary looks small. Higgins sighting!!!! Was impressed with Oak Ridge Running the ball in 2nd half. I watched the playback twice and I can see their offense has a lot of variation. If they load the play off the WR they throw quick screens, If they stunt the middle they run the speed sweep.  I can say I'm much more impress with play calling this year. But the screen games need to be executed.  They were called at right time but the blocking wasn't good. Sometimes they just let defenders go. 

Oak ridge 44-13

I seen their secondary looks small. Higgins sighting!!!! Was impressed with Oak Ridge Running the ball in 2nd half. I watched the playback twice and I can see their offense has a lot of variation. If they load the play off the WR they throw quick screens, If they stunt the middle they run the speed sweep.  I can say I'm much more impress with play calling this year. But the screen games need to be executed.  They were called at right time but the blocking wasn't good. Sometimes they just let defenders go. 

Oak ridge 44-13

They've played a tougher schedule than we have. I hope we aren't going to be overconfident.

I wondered what they were thinking about in the 1st half, but a little pep talk at half time seemed to jump start them. But I know what you're talking about, I'd like to see them come out and put it to MC from the opening kickoff until the final horn! Got to watch that MC bunch, sometimes they get a little "scrappy" and often you have to play the zebras, too.

But the chili dogs used to be great!

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL