Wayne County at Perry County

wildcat89

70 is ready to play defense if needed, if not then only offense again. From what I have seen PC won't have an answer for the WC run game and if the same defense shows up that had the past two weeks then this game will get ugly.

glad to here hes healthy 89 ,this defense keeps pluging in guys and they keep performing...hope the trend continues

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many Bates kids have played at PC?

Same could be said with the Mathis kids in Waynesboro. If you remember Weston Bates that played basketball this is his younger brother. He's a Senior this year, lost a lot of weight and probably grew another five inches. Good kid and he's gotten more disciplined this year then in the past. Kids been through a lot with his home burning down last month.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

Same could be said with the Mathis kids in Waynesboro. If you remember Weston Bates that played basketball this is his younger brother. He's a Senior this year, lost a lot of weight and probably grew another five inches. Good kid and he's gotten more disciplined this year then in the past. Kids been through a lot with his home burning down last month.

Oh wow, I hate to hear that. I know it seems like PC always has a bates on the team.