William Blount @ Jefferson County

Governm

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That game tonight just about did me in. We are still turning the ball over way too much and it almost cost us another one. The game should not have been that close but we won and that's all that really matters I guess. Devin Fair now has 448 total yards and 6 tds in only 2 games on offense! He has more yards and tds in 2 games than some RBs get in a whole season. Seeing the way he has played these past two games its not a stretch to believe we would be 5-0 right now if he had been carrying the rock all season.

WB made alot of mistakes tonight that could have cost them the game. We had: two fumbles inside the 20 ( 1 on the goalline), another fumble, an interception, a muffed punt,and we gave up a td on the opening kickoff, and gave up a long return at the end that got jeff co in fieldgoal range and gave them a chance to win the game. Our special teams were not special tonight LOL. And our pass protection was horrible. It was a night and day difference from last week when our QB had all day to throw against Heritage. I don't know what was wrong tonight but we did not look sharp at all. That game shouldn't have been close. We have got to quit shooting ourselves in the foot if we want to keep winning games and have a shot to make the playoffs. But having said all that i'm glad we got the win and I hope we can build on it. Go Govs!

Edited by Governors91