Camden @Huntingdon

Beagle

I have not seen the Mustangs play this year and I suppose that most Mustang fans have not seen Camden play. From my limited knowledge of Huntingdon's playbook (going to Camden vs Huntingdon games) I can see the student body left and student body right plays on a consistant basis from them. Camden's run defense is fairly strong this year. Pass defense is not as strong. I don't think Huntingdon can win just running the ball. I could be wrong, but not often...lol. Camden can run only and win this game. Huntingdon has not seen a back of Deshawn Brown's caliber this year and probably won't the rest of the year. He is very, VERY talented. Just go ask a Lewis county players how difficult it was to tackle him. He is probably only second to John Jones at Crockett County as the best in West Tennessee.Camden doesn't always run the wing T offense anymore either. More a read option now.

People want to talk about Camden's schedule being weak and how they only beat South Gibson by 3 and all that junk. Camden just dominated a Lewis county team that was undefeated, big, and coached by one of the best coaches in Tennessee High School Football. Schedule means nothing in how strong you team is.

Huntingdon has lost two games and to undefeated teams at that. Well this makes the third they will lose to an undefeated team. Camden runs through Huntingdon and wins by 14. Camden 34 Huntingdon 20.

Hope for safe travels and no injuries.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not seen the Mustangs play this year and I suppose that most Mustang fans have not seen Camden play. From my limited knowledge of Huntingdon's playbook (going to Camden vs Huntingdon games) I can see the student body left and student body right plays on a consistant basis from them. Camden's run defense is fairly strong this year. Pass defense is not as strong. I don't think Huntingdon can win just running the ball. I could be wrong, but not often...lol. Camden can run only and win this game. Huntingdon has not seen a back of Deshawn Brown's caliber this year and probably won't the rest of the year. He is very, VERY talented. Just go ask a Lewis county players how difficult it was to tackle him. He is probably only second to John Jones at Crockett County as the best in West Tennessee.Camden doesn't always run the wing T offense anymore either. More a read option now.

People want to talk about Camden's schedule being weak and how they only beat South Gibson by 3 and all that junk. Camden just dominated a Lewis county team that was undefeated, big, and coached by one of the best coaches in Tennessee High School Football. Schedule means nothing in how strong you team is.

Huntingdon has lost two games and to undefeated teams at that. Well this makes the third they will lose to an undefeated team. Camden runs through Huntingdon and wins by 14. Camden 34 Huntingdon 20.

Hope for safe travels and no injuries.

Bahahahh Edited by Brummy

This is a big night for the Blow family. Huntingdon is going to see what they missed in not giving Blow a chance over there. They are also going to see what a fine quarterback his son has become. People sometimes just need a fair chance to show what they can do. The Camden Lions have a fine coach, and he and his staff have taken a group of young men that didn't have a chance in junior high and turned them into winners. This is one of my favorite Lion teams Camden has had in several years. I think they will go deep into the playoffs, barring no major injuries or flukes. I also think Will Blow will light up the scoreboard for the Carroll County Grand Champions if he gets a chance.

guess we just gonna limp along knowing we missed out on coach blow....

Hat's off to Huntingdon Mustangs football. I always post under my name, win or lose. I don't reply to trolls or anyone with a hand full of posts, which are usually two in one. You Huntingdon adults, not the boys, are indeed slowly losing along. You can't even get along with each other over there. That's why you let your Jamboree get shut down. 

Edited by @38320

Hat's off to Huntingdon Mustangs football. I always post under my name, win or lose. I don't reply to trolls or anyone with a hand full of posts, which are usually two in one. You Huntingdon adults, not the boys, are indeed slowly losing along. You can't even get along with each other over there. That's why you let your Jamboree get shut down. 

No need being a sore loser. Best team obviously won. #3 in 3a hmmmmmm!

thata boy thats what i would havr come back with the jamboree Edited by horse