Whitehaven vs Ridgeway

coach10ac

Welp... I guess I'll have to serve crow on two separate Threads... The sides that you can choose from on this junt (Classic 2 Sides ONE Meat) are the following: Horseradish, Dirty Rice, Spicy Mustard, Wild Apple Jelly, or Twice Fried Okra...

Whose first up  :roflol:

JORDAN WILLIAMS MAY BE THE BEST QB IN THE AREA

READ MY SIGNATURE!!! :thumb: 

Great job Whitehaven,,, I'll take the Spicy Mustard   :hungry:  :oops:

Congratulations Whitehaven! After seeing Ridgeway, I'm sure it was well earned.

I'm on my BB so I will be brief. First, Earl Harrison ran for over 200 yards, with two rushing TDs, 70 yards receiving, threw a half-back pass for a TD: and quite honestly ... He may not have been the player of the game.

Somebody had to lose. I had so much adrenaline going through my veins you would have thought that I had chugged a whole pot of coffee.

MAN WHAT A GAME!

Edited by kwc
  • Upvote 1

I'm on my BB so I will be brief. First, Earl Harrison ran for over 200 yards, with two rushing TDs, 70 yards receiving, threw a half-back pass for a TD: and quite honestly ... He may not have been the player of the game.

Somebody had to lose. I had so much adrenaline going through my veins you would have thought that I had chugged a whole pot of coffee.

MAN WHAT A GAME!

WOW. I was impressed with Harrison, but sounds like he had the game of a lifetime tonight. Sounds like it was a barn burner indeed. Edited by MSURacer

I knew our DB's could cover they WR's we had to try And control the RB some how. But that young was I stated had a great burst of speed. But our #32 wasn't gone let him still the show. We got speed ova here to. ..I knew this game would come down to QB play. JW played championship ball last nite. He was ready. The refs and they bs wasn't gone deny our young men last nite. For all those that don't think DA HAVEN is ready go watch this game and get back to me. ..

I knew our DB's could cover they WR's we had to try And control the RB some how. But that young was I stated had a great burst of speed. But our #32 wasn't gone let him still the show. We got speed ova here to. ..I knew this game would come down to QB play. JW played championship ball last nite. He was ready. The refs and they bs wasn't gone deny our young men last nite. For all those that don't think DA HAVEN is ready go watch this game and get back to me. ..

Great win against a solid 5A team, BUT they are a far cry from Blackman, Oakland, Independence, and even Ravenwood.....

However the way the play-offs are set up, you will probably only have to play 1 of those teams, which is very good for you guys.....lol

Edited by Kevin38

Great win against a solid 5A team, BUT they are a far cry from Blackman, Oakland, Independence, and even Ravenwood.....

However the way the play-offs are set up, you will probably only have to play 1 of those teams, which is very good for you guys.....lol

Man stop OVERRATING the Middle... Blackman just got RAN by Indy... Blew Out... We got Ballers in Memphis, TN... Ask the College Coaches that are constantly talking to coaches. We can beat them or whoever else no matter how the playoffs are set up. Tell one of those teams to Beat the Red Dragon first.  Because we Have

<_<

Man stop OVERRATING the Middle... Blackman just got RAN by Indy... Blew Out... We got Ballers in Memphis, TN... Ask the College Coaches that are constantly talking to coaches. We can beat them or whoever else no matter how the playoffs are set up. Tell one of those teams to Beat the Red Dragon first.  Because we Have

<_<

LOL!; over-rated, oh yea, I did name Indy as 1 of the strong teams to watch for.....

RW is a solid 5A team, but I still say Memphis East will be the team to come out of that area.....