Trousdale Co at Gallatin

GWAVE1

Gallatin usually had great sized lineman and would just run the ball down your throat until you could stop it. And then continue to run it. Now they don't have that big line to run behind anymore. They seemed to have big guys on both sides of the line every year until recently. There definitely needs to be so e change somewhere down the line of the program though. They just looked downright pitiful last week and a couple weeks before that. They better learn how to tackle correctly or every Friday night will be a long one. I'm ready to see them be a typical Green Wave team that I'm used to watching/playing for. The past couple years, I haven't been seeing them play with that Green Wave Pride. But if they could pull it together, anything is possible. They need to take it one game at a time and try to get into the hunt.

Go Wave

I'm wandering why the Green Wave is not the Green Wave we all know from the past. Has the other schools in the county taken that many good players away from Gallatin? When was the last time Gallatin had a player the magnitude of Malone or Hurd?

I'm wandering why the Green Wave is not the Green Wave we all know from the past. Has the other schools in the county taken that many good players away from Gallatin? When was the last time Gallatin had a player the magnitude of Malone or Hurd?

I think GWAVE1 answered ur first question pretty thoroughly in the previous post. As far as talent..Calvin Hall from the mid-late 90's comes to mind. He went on to have some success at Alabama

I mean yes, other schools may take a players or two, but Gallatin will also have a couple come play for them as well so that goes both ways. They have some quality players for sure. I don't think that is much of a problem. I do question the attitude/winning atmosphere around there though.

Gallatin has not had a "star player" of that caliber since they have been giving out these stars and accolades. Not a whole lot of D1 talent in recent years. The one or two linemen that I can think of had the size but not the drive to do what it takes to make it at that level. Calvin Hall was probably the most recent high level recruit and that was some 20 years ago.

Gallatin has not had a "star player" of that caliber since they have been giving out these stars and accolades. Not a whole lot of D1 talent in recent years. The one or two linemen that I can think of had the size but not the drive to do what it takes to make it at that level. Calvin Hall was probably the most recent high level recruit and that was some 20 years ago.

Green Wave knows

I think GWAVE1 answered ur first question pretty thoroughly in the previous post. As far as talent..Calvin Hall from the mid-late 90's comes to mind. He went on to have some success at Alabama

Ray Oldham played for Gallatin and went to MTSU class of 1973. He played in the NFL for 10 years with the Colts,Lions,Steelers and Giants. He got a Super Bowl ring with the 1978 Steelers.

Ray Oldham played for Gallatin and went to MTSU class of 1973. He played in the NFL for 10 years with the Colts,Lions,Steelers and Giants. He got a Super Bowl ring with the 1978 Steelers.

Brent Alexander, who is now coaching at JPII, played for Arizona, Panthers, and Steelers for around 12 years in the league. I thought we were talking recent talent?

I am a little surprised that not more of the TC faithful have not commented on this game by now. Last year everybody was real eager to interject their 2 cents and now that a few injuries have taken place there is silence from Hartsville. Hey guys, TC is 3-2 and poor lowly Gallatin is 1-3. Don't tell me you don't think you have a chance against the Green Wave. Last year many considered them down but now look at the record 1-3 should not scare anybody!