3A Playoff picture

mrhoward21

I guess i should have been more direct when I started this post.  I need for Gerry Bertier or someone with true knowledge of how the playoff picture looks according to wins, losses and so forth by TSSAA standards.  I don't want woulda, coulda, shoulda comments.  Just the facts.

It changes so much it's way too early to speculate. Next year will be much easier. Really not much way to have a good idea until week 7 or 8. Even then...a lot will change.

Thanks, Antwan

That's not to say nobody shouldn't speculate. The tssaa comes out with their playoff rankings. I am not sure what week that is. I know I expressed my same opinion it was too early last year when Gerry posted his standings. Most got mad at me for saying that...but it came to fruition. It was a waste of time until about week 8. Even in weeks 9 & 10...there were numerous changes. I..for one...will be glad to see this playoff system go.

Logcabinman it's also funny how if you are not an Alcoa fan you must be trolling. I have a lot of respect for Alcoa but can't wait to see them lose because their fans think they are unbeatable by a 3a team. Some even think their freshmen are top five team in the state. So crazy.

Not crazy at all. Top 5 may be stretching a bit. However, not too far off. Sorry if that offends you. Some are just calling it as they see it.ðŸ‘

Logcabinman it's also funny how if you are not an Alcoa fan you must be trolling. I have a lot of respect for Alcoa but can't wait to see them lose because their fans think they are unbeatable by a 3a team. Some even think their freshmen are top five team in the state. So crazy.

IMO, I probably would rank Alcoa Middle just above the freshmen......