Could Fulton compete or beat Maryville?

HeHatemeNOT

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halloween Edition Scary Show....Booooo!!!!

Highlights of Tift County's Dynamic QB, Colquitt's Great RB and the Ultimate trick play!!!

Watch South Ga. Slobber Knocker HS Football Game

Nationally Ranked #5 Colquitt County's Halloween quest to beat the "Devil" out of Tift County

USA Today is full of it. Ensworth, BA, McCallie.......they would all obliterate Fulton and Maryville both.

You're right about USA Today. They are horrible at rankings. Always have been. Ensworth and BA could beat Maryville. It's 50/50 IMO between those three. Maryville would stomp a mudhole in Fulton. Fulton is comparable to Alcoa.

You're right about USA Today. They are horrible at rankings. Always have been. Ensworth and BA could beat Maryville. It's 50/50 IMO between those three. Maryville would stomp a mudhole in Fulton. Fulton is comparable to Alcoa.

You may be right about BA and Ensworth. A store bought team vs a homegrown team has it's advantages. I guess that's why they don't play each other.

funny how you guys are always talking trash about the IFL and you go out and say Maryville would beat BA. You don't know this and are basing your opinion on a Science Hill game. BA also beat St Xavier ohio who has knocked off 3 nationally ranked teams this year. BA beat McCallie when they were ranked 17th nationally . Yes BA just lost to Ensworth at home...Ensworth has not lost a game in 4 years at home...btw......  Getting up for every game in D2 is very hard for younger kids....Look at the Catholic League South in Cincinnati . No one has less than 2 losses and they are all nationally ranked teams that would beat down almost any team in TN year end and year out. So its easy to sit there and look  no loss teams and say so and so would beat so and so but there is a reason no team in D2 has an undefeated record this year and if any team in TN would play all the teams in D2 I would love to see the team who this year would be perfect. Just my humble opinion of course

Well then you should know if anybody does about them lol......Are you a West fan? Then you DEFINITELY should know.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

you know i get so tired of this bull crap....who cares dude. I have 3 kids at BA and I pay for all 3. No one has bought me nor did anyone force me to send my kids there. BA would lose to quite a few public schools in the US, perhaps even in TN. Not every kids on BAs team is some stud athlete who's parents pick up and move from Florida because of the football. BA is not the end all be all to high school football in TN, nor is Ensworth, Maryville or any other team for that matter. Most of the parents who send there kids to school at BA do so because of the environment of the school...I don't know of a single parent at the school who thinks we are all that when it come to any sport and we know many of the public schools could beat or compete with us in all sports. Who cares really.....

You may be right about BA and Ensworth. A store bought team vs a homegrown team has it's advantages. I guess that's why they don't play each other.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

funny how you guys are always talking trash about the IFL and you go out and say Maryville would beat BA. You don't know this and are basing your opinion on a Science Hill game. BA also beat St Xavier ohio who has knocked off 3 nationally ranked teams this year. BA beat McCallie when they were ranked 17th nationally . Yes BA just lost to Ensworth at home...Ensworth has not lost a game in 4 years at home...btw...... Getting up for every game in D2 is very hard for younger kids....Look at the Catholic League South in Cincinnati . No one has less than 2 losses and they are all nationally ranked teams that would beat down almost any team in TN year end and year out. So its easy to sit there and look no loss teams and say so and so would beat so and so but there is a reason no team in D2 has an undefeated record this year and if any team in TN would play all the teams in D2 I would love to see the team who this year would be perfect. Just my humble opinion of course

what about the guy before me who said those teams would Beat down Maryville? Same difference. Truth of the matter is we don't have a clue who would win. And its pointless to argue about it or make claims of who would win or not win. Edited by SweetScience

i get it but you did exactly what he did just in the other direction. Your opinion of course ...its all okay just goes both ways SS. All good

what about the guy before me who said those teams would Beat down Maryville? Same difference. Truth of the matter is we don't have a clue who would win. And its pointless to argue about it or make claims of who would win or not win.

i get it but you did exactly what he did just in the other direction. Your opinion of course ...its all okay just goes both ways SS. All good

its fine. No hard feelings. All a matter of opinion like you said. I just think its crazy to assume one team would beat down said team. I think it could go either way like you said and would be great games. I don't see a rout happening either way