Could Fulton compete or beat Maryville?

HeHatemeNOT

They would beat Maryville-- just based on what I have seen. But we will never know.. That one Knoxvul guy does not think that Fulton will win another game though! What does he know that I missing?

Can you show me where I said that we would not win another game?? Exactly! I stated that we wouldn't beat Maryville this year and I really don't think we would. We could compete with Maryville however. This thread is stupid and every year it is the same old same old. Somebody that is not associated with either program brings it up and here we go!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, RunninRebels.  I provided the scores for you, because you were apparently oblivious to the outcomes of the West/Farragut game compared to the Fulton/Farragut game.  As indicated by a fairly close game compared with a complete blowout, apparently West and Fulton are not on the same level as you imply.  And imagine how good Fulton would have been last year if Rollins-Davis had not missed time due to an injury....

What's amazing is your overall lack of intellect.  Yes, I went on record claiming that, this year, Fulton could play with Maryville.  Did I ever guarantee a Falcon victory? Nope.  "Every Knoxville person you work with" promises a FHS win......that's fine and dandy, but what does that have to do with me?

I provide stats, scores, records, etc to help support my personal claims.  Do you ever bring ANYTHING worthwhile to a discussion?  Neither a claim without reasons, nor reasons without a claim, is beneficial to this thread.

You get worked up pretty easy don't you ? LOL , Hey most people I know that claim to know a lot about Football ,  knows the last thing in the world you can do is compare scores to figure out how a game would go ... but maybe you've come up with a top secret formula that the rest of us don't know about ..... Seriously man I know a lot of Coaches and the last thing they do is start looking up scores in a newspaper to figure out match ups . 

:roflol: Fulton should be glad Jody Wright screwed District 4 over. Otherwise, we would have spoiled their perfect seasons. ;)

The same team who was only able to muster up a solid two run homer on Maryville last year that same firepower offense would have beat Fulton, I doubt it but we can agree too disagree.. Late in season when Fulton Mr Football was out you MAY could have but during the regular season it wouldn't have even been within 20 points. With that said you guys will with ease bring home another gold ball know one in 3A has a program even CLOSE to you guys. You are the top shelf of 3A all by yourself, you win every playoff game by 20 points at a minimum.

The same team who was only able to muster up a solid two run homer on Maryville last year that same firepower offense would have beat Fulton, I doubt it but we can agree too disagree.. Late in season when Fulton Mr Football was out you MAY could have but during the regular season it wouldn't have even been within 20 points. With that said you guys will with ease bring home another gold ball know one in 3A has a program even CLOSE to you guys. You are the top shelf of 3A all by yourself, you win every playoff game by 20 points at a minimum.

No one ever wins an IFL argument, LOL.

That last little bit is quite accurate though. :)

You get worked up pretty easy don't you ? LOL , Hey most people I know that claim to know a lot about Football , knows the last thing in the world you can do is compare scores to figure out how a game would go ... but maybe you've come up with a top secret formula that the rest of us don't know about ..... Seriously man I know a lot of Coaches and the last thing they do is start looking up scores in a newspaper to figure out match ups .

Once again, you bring absolutely nothing to this discussion. And clearly, you are the one that gets upset over small things. Nobody is insulting you when they say that Fulton could compete with your beloved Rebels.....I promise. Scores against common opponents are better than anything else at determining whether one team COULD compete with another on a given night. I reiterate for the 15th time: I never said how the game would go like you claim I did. Since you know so many coaches, why don't you ask the Farragut coaches if Fulton could compete with you. Just a heads up though.....you won't like what you'll hear.

Once again, you bring absolutely nothing to this discussion. And clearly, you are the one that gets upset over small things. Nobody is insulting you when they say that Fulton could compete with your beloved Rebels.....I promise. Scores against common opponents are better than anything else at determining whether one team COULD compete with another on a given night. I reiterate for the 15th time: I never said how the game would go like you claim I did. Since you know so many coaches, why don't you ask the Farragut coaches if Fulton could compete with you. Just a heads up though.....you won't like what you'll hear.

And once again, it's not about who-beat-who-by-how-much. Scores tell the story of one game. If you wanna go there, we beat York 45-7 and Upperman beat York 56-0. How did that turn out? Alcoa 75, Upperman 18.

It's about the MATCHUP.

And you're bringing so much to the table ... lol , I could care less what anyone thinks about Maryville and Fulton , you just gave me a laugh by throwing scores out there and thinking you could predict what would happen ... Here's a newsflash for you and my " beloved Rebels " ... I always think Maryville is going to win against anyone .... every 2 or 3 years I get surprised , the rest of the time I don't .... Being a Maryville fan is fun , I'm not upset about anything at all  :mrgreen: