MOST UNDERATED! MEMPHIS EAST

how u know hes a fake east fan,i wouldnt never claim whitehaven.(WHITEHATEN) SAULBERRY steal all players the would go to  fairly, hillcrest, mitchell he tried to get me but i went to Mitchell the real Tigers the city know saulberrys is a player steeler and not from Pittsburgh

Welcome to CoachT nmpballer. Finally, there are more and more City of Memphis people posting on here. I don't care if you come on here blasting my old school. That's what makes this site so awsome. I hope we get more East and Ridgeway and Melrose and White Station and Mitchell ... and on and on and on. We need more of a presence on here.

Edited by kwc

Welcome to CoachT nmpballer. Finally, there are more and more City of Memphis people posting on here. I don't care if you come on here blasting my old school. That's what makes this site so awsome. I hope we get more East and Ridgeway and Melrose and White Station and Mitchell ... and on and on and on. We need more of a presence on here.

Thanks ITS ALL GOOD IN THE WOOD (TigersDen) in my Mark Goodfella voice

Edited by nmpballer

how u know hes a fake east fan,i wouldnt never claim whitehaven.(WHITEHATEN) SAULBERRY steal all players the would go to fairly, hillcrest, mitchell he tried to get me but i went to Mitchell the real Tigers the city know saulberrys is a player steeler and not from Pittsburgh

"real Tigers" Mitchell??? 😂lol Welcome to coach T. We're gonna have some fun I can tell. Rule number 1 RespectTheHaven!

how u know hes a fake east fan,i wouldnt never claim whitehaven.(WHITEHATEN) SAULBERRY steal all players the would go to  fairly, hillcrest, mitchell he tried to get me but i went to Mitchell the real Tigers the city know saulberrys is a player steeler and not from Pittsburgh

Stealing players??? Its funny that you mention that, even though Whitehaven LIKE East has an Optional Program that so happens to attract students from all areas of the city.

Mitchell is not on our level. The "Real" Tigers? LOL we got another guy that obviously wears CLOWN Shoes. Sit down somewhere Bozo

In football, raw talent will win ball games and enough of that talent will land you in the playoffs. However, it's the team with discipline and good coaching that brings home the trophies. I've seen my share of fast and athletic teams from the west, but I'm still waiting on disciplined and well coached combined with superior athletes. With as much talent and athletes you can find in the Memphis area... you should be bringing home all of the gold balls each year. You might be able take 5 to 8 basketball studs and win a gold ball soley because you have more talent. However, you can't put 40-50 football players on the field and expect the same results. The East TN may not have the best stat lines, fastest 40's, or the best stud running backs... But we sure do have very athletic talent with a trophy case full of good coaching and discipline.

I wonder how you guys feel about the post made above? I read it and didn't care for it particularly. I don't know about you but it comes off to me as a bit condecending and just downright ugly. This is being discussed on the 3a/4a boards under the topic '4a playoff picture'. Go check it out for yourself. I've already said my peace.

blackhaven sentor- I see fromthehavenbutloveseast been murking u on this thread dont get me started lil boy stay in a childs place.... speak when your spoken to. Rule number 1

now this bum is honking his red nose at me... Clown go play in rush hour traffic over on I-55 why don't ya. The only Boy on this tread is you and that other loon that's in CoachT jail... Punks jump up to get verbally beat down. Bring it Buster Brown Clown

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

I wonder how you guys feel about the post made above? I read it and didn't care for it particularly. I don't know about you but it comes off to me as a bit condecending and just downright ugly. This is being discussed on the 3a/4a boards under the topic '4a playoff picture'. Go check it out for yourself. I've already said my peace.

It be the SAME 3 or 4 teams from over there that win (Maryville, Greenville, Alcoa and Knox Fulton)! I pays no attention to this type of Crap anymore. At least in Basketball (the only sport East TN folks give Memphis Credit for) there can be one of MANY different programs that can represent as far as championship basketball is concerned... (Mitchell, White Station, Hamilton, Ridgeway, East, Whitehaven, Raleigh Egypt, Craigmont, BTW, Manassas, etc) 

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

This is what "they" think about the "urban" teams from Shelby Co and they will do so until you all prove them wrong with effective game plan implementation and management from coaches as well as disciplined execution by players.

Ridgeway played this way against Henry County and that's why they were able to beat them this year as opposed to previous times when they seemed to think their superior athletic ability would be enough.