Campbell County @ The Ridge (OR)

SweetScience

Man, u guys juMan U guys just can't stand CC can u?? First, I said Higgins and Toress are the two best "athletes" in the district. He's all district in football, he putting up all state numbers this year. He's the starting point guard on the bball team and will end up being a 1000 point scorer. He's a scratch golfer. He's the best shortstop in east tn. I said athlete!! I didn't say D1 talent. I mean besides football what does Fox play? I mean he's a football player, a good one, but he's not D1 either. Higgins does two sports and could run track I'm sure. He's an athlete, and that's what he will be recruited as. Not wide receiver, he won't have the numbers for that. Dang, tell me somebody in the district that's doing what Toress is.

Don't compare or tell me who'd u take over him and all that. He's an athlete, plain and simple.

Calm down CC lol.Just because Tee hasn't put up gaudy numbers yet, notice I said yet doesn't mean college scouts haven't and won't take notice of him. His athletic ability and size 6'3 and still growing are undeniable. If I was a coach at OR I would be playing him at safety as well. With his range and leaping ability he could be s ball hawking safety. And I saw him play that pos in some of the frosh games last year and he will light you up! Here's the difference in Tee and Torres. Toress is the focal point in CCs offense for the most part. Let's be real y'all don't have much of a run game. Put Torres on OR team and he is just another Joe. We have a few guys comparable to him. That's the difference.

But that's why Tee hasn't put up those type of numbers yet because frankly we haven't needed him to. We have a lot of other good players that get their share as well. Put Tee on CCs team and Torres wouldn't have near the numbers he has right now because frankly he wouldn't be that focal point of CCs off anymore to be blunt.

Man, u guys juMan U guys just can't stand CC can u?? First, I said Higgins and Toress are the two best "athletes" in the district. He's all district in football, he putting up all state numbers this year. He's the starting point guard on the bball team and will end up being a 1000 point scorer. He's a scratch golfer. He's the best shortstop in east tn. I said athlete!! I didn't say D1 talent. I mean besides football what does Fox play? I mean he's a football player, a good one, but he's not D1 either. Higgins does two sports and could run track I'm sure. He's an athlete, and that's what he will be recruited as. Not wide receiver, he won't have the numbers for that. Dang, tell me somebody in the district that's doing what Toress is.

Don't compare or tell me who'd u take over him and all that. He's an athlete, plain and simple.

I didn't know Torres played baseball. I guess your sure about that our you wouldn't have said it. Johnson at AC is on that level when you're talking overall athletes. He has wrestled and plays baseball. I think what M4L was focusing on is the best FB players in terms of D1 talent potential. Torres' older brother was a good overall athlete.

Calm down CC lol.Just because Tee hasn't put up gaudy numbers yet, notice I said yet doesn't mean college scouts haven't and won't take notice of him. His athletic ability and size 6'3 and still growing are undeniable. If I was a coach at OR I would be playing him at safety as well. With his range and leaping ability he could be s ball hawking safety. And I saw him play that pos in some of the frosh games last year and he will light you up! Here's the difference in Tee and Torres. Toress is the focal point in CCs offense for the most part. Let's be real y'all don't have much of a run game. Put Torres on OR team and he is just another Joe. We have a few guys comparable to him. That's the difference.

It's not u SS. It's these guys that wanna say I'd take so and so over him right now, blah blah blah, because of their disdain for CC. Higgins is legit. A beast! Period! Probably more upside than any player around. I said earlier he reminds me of Michael Irvin. I didn't know he was already 6-3 tho. Man, what a gift he got.

It's not u SS. It's these guys that wanna say I'd take so and so over him right now, blah blah blah, because of their disdain for CC. Higgins is legit. A beast! Period! Probably more upside than any player around. I said earlier he reminds me of Michael Irvin. I didn't know he was already 6-3 tho. Man, what a gift he got.

Is take Torres at OR in a second. Always good to have football players like him on your team. Tee reminds me more of an A.J. Green type. Irvin was bulkier. Tee is long and lanky like A.J. was for UGA. Either way I'm sure he would take the Irvin comparison too ha

We need to tatoo a big V on your forehead CC lololol! M4L is the last person you can legitimately accuse of having disdain for CC. He's always fair but calls it like he sees it. You think anyone who disagrees with your opinion is attacking you lol!

No offense CC but you are way out of line saying that me of all people have some sort of disdain for CC, seriously, because the reality of it wheather you want to admit it or not is that Tee and Middleton are more athletic than any other players in the district, good greif if u cant see that thwy have more natural god given ability than any others you are being just to partial to your own team, an secon I necer said anything about Fox being a D1 talent, as a matter of fact I think I said that I dont think any other team in the district has D1 players on it other than OR, but thats the point isnt it? I dont care how many sports a player plays or even how many stats they put up, when talking about athletic ability that is what I am talking about, if we were using stats as the basis then u could make the argument that Jeffers and Fox were the top 2 Athletes in the district, but it does no work that way, you have top players at thwir positions and sports, then you have top athletes, 2 completly different subjects. Dont lump me into some kind of group that just dislikes CC because that crap dont fly with me because it is not true and does nothing but make u look like you are trying to validate your argument by dismissin me as just a CC hater and that will not work with me and quite frankly seems pretty stupid seeing how I try to be as unbiased as any fan you will see when talking about these teams and I always give CC credit when due

No offense CC but you are way out of line saying that me of all people have some sort of disdain for CC, seriously, because the reality of it wheather you want to admit it or not is that Tee and Middleton are more athletic than any other players in the district, good greif if u cant see that thwy have more natural god given ability than any others you are being just to partial to your own team, an secon I necer said anything about Fox being a D1 talent, as a matter of fact I think I said that I dont think any other team in the district has D1 players on it other than OR, but thats the point isnt it? I dont care how many sports a player plays or even how many stats they put up, when talking about athletic ability that is what I am talking about, if we were using stats as the basis then u could make the argument that Jeffers and Fox were the top 2 Athletes in the district, but it does no work that way, you have top players at thwir positions and sports, then you have top athletes, 2 completly different subjects. Dont lump me into some kind of group that just dislikes CC because that crap dont fly with me because it is not true and does nothing but make u look like you are trying to validate your argument by dismissin me as just a CC hater and that will not work with me and quite frankly seems pretty stupid seeing how I try to be as unbiased as any fan you will see when talking about these teams and I always give CC credit when due

Wasn't really referring to you mav4. Everything you said about each kids talent level was spot on. I just think there's a difference in more athletic than athlete. To me an athlete can do about anything, any sport. You know? Honestly OR has more athletes than the rest of us combined. I guess I'll let it go, and get back to the game.