Campbell County @ The Ridge (OR)

SweetScience

Big game for playoff standings.Oak Ridge has to have Jones and Jaylen back if they are goin to win.I am really worried about Oak Ridges pass d.They look the part but dont play it.Always in the wrong spot.CC has better line and wrs than Clinton but not a better QB.Oak Ridge is no where close to where they can be.If Tee and Darel are used the right way then things could get real good for the Cats.Like a few new plays I seen being put in.And I didnt c it but was told I.Jones was playing a lil DB at practice.But they wasnt for sure.Go Wildcats  CC 42 OR 21

Big game for playoff standings.Oak Ridge has to have Jones and A back if they are goin to win.I am really worried about Oak Ridges pass d.They look the part but dont play it.Always in the wrong spot.CC has better line and wrs than Clinton but not a better QB.Oak Ridge is no where close to where they can be.If Tee and Darel are used the right way then things could get real good for the Cats.Like a few new plays I seen being put in.And I didnt c it but was told I.Jones was playing a lil DB at practice.But they wasnt for sure.Go Wildcats  CC 42 OR 21

Wow. Ur my new favorite poster. Lol

I will never jenks my cats by picking them to win.I would love to c everything fall into place for the wildcat O bc it could be scary good.Go Wildcats

I'm hearing #81 moving to OLB #22 out. I'm also hearing #5 getting some reps in the secondary. Two great moves. #81 gives us a lot more speed on the edge.

Edited by SweetScience

Big game for playoff standings.Oak Ridge has to have Jones and Jaylen back if they are goin to win.I am really worried about Oak Ridges pass d.They look the part but dont play it.Always in the wrong spot.CC has better line and wrs than Clinton but not a better QB.Oak Ridge is no where close to where they can be.If Tee and Darel are used the right way then things could get real good for the Cats.Like a few new plays I seen being put in.And I didnt c it but was told I.Jones was playing a lil DB at practice.But they wasnt for sure.Go Wildcats CC 42 OR 21

Always in the wrong spot? We are 5-0 with three shutouts and YOU know more than the coaches? You have big problems with "inflated self intelligence perception"! It's a new and very rare disease.....

Always in the wrong spot? We are 5-0 with three shutouts and YOU know more than the coaches? You have big problems with "inflated self intelligence perception"! It's a new and very rare disease.....

You have anger problems.I love Oak Ridge and hope they win it all.Clinton put up a crazy amount of pass yards on us.Gibbs and Halls didnt want to pass but when they did it worked better than it shouldve.Farragut didnt have starting QB.And I dont know enuff about Mcminn.The DBs are to fast and athletic to give up some of the plays we do.But really its not that big of deal to act like a kid and name call.U need real problems

You have anger problems.I love Oak Ridge and hope they win it all.Clinton put up a crazy amount of pass yards on us.Gibbs and Halls didnt want to pass but when they did it worked better than it shouldve.Farragut didnt have starting QB.And I dont know enuff about Mcminn.The DBs are to fast and athletic to give up some of the plays we do.But really its not that big of deal to act like a kid and name call.U need real problems

I have anger problems? I'm not angry! You have diagnosis problems!!! I just don't pretend to know more than the coaches. You should adopt a similar philosophy!

I have anger problems? I'm not angry! You have diagnosis problems!!! I just don't pretend to know more than the coaches. You should adopt a similar philosophy!

Oak Ridge is the best team in the state.They will win 80-0.They are perfect and shouldnt have to practice.The coaches are the best.Oak Ridge has played some of the best teams in the state and even held 3 of them to 0 points.