Campbell County @ The Ridge (OR)

SweetScience

Ok Cat, answer this. There is a pic of the board with quotes from Toress, Elkins, and Jeffers on Twitter, put on twitter by one of your players as bulletin board material. So don't act like it didn't happen or it wasn't there. So quit acting like were disappointed, or we think were something were not. Were a good football team that has a chance to go to OR and win a game for the first time in almost 40 years CC isn't dreading going into OR. It's an opportunity. OR is a good football team, that has a chance to secure a 9-10 win season with a victory. Both good team not great just good.

If these are two of the best 12 teams in Tennessee, it's an awful year for 5a football.

OR is a very good team do not sale them short. :roll:  :evil:  :evil::x  

Ok Cat, answer this. There is a pic of the board with quotes from Toress, Elkins, and Jeffers on Twitter, put on twitter by one of your players as bulletin board material. So don't act like it didn't happen or it wasn't there. So quit acting like were disappointed, or we think were something were not. Were a good football team that has a chance to go to OR and win a game for the first time in almost 40 years CC isn't dreading going into OR. It's an opportunity. OR is a good football team, that has a chance to secure a 9-10 win season with a victory. Both good team not great just good.

If these are two of the best 12 teams in Tennessee, it's an awful year for 5a football.

Ok. I'm going to say this AGAIN. I went to a volleyball game at ORHS last night and walked into football hallway to see the all state pictures. The locker room was unlocked so I walked in there and looked around. There is NO mention of the game, no mention of CC, no mention of last year's game....NOTHING...I'm serious. So take it however you want....the game or the date is definitely not "circled"! Lol

Ok. I'm going to say this AGAIN. I went to a volleyball game at ORHS last night and walked into football hallway to see the all state pictures. The locker room was unlocked so I walked in there and looked around. There is NO mention of the game, no mention of CC, no mention of last year's game....NOTHING...I'm serious. So take it however you want....the game or the date is definitely not "circled"! Lol

Do u twitter?

I say the kids at OR is fired up. They get no respect from CC fans/ players/ coaches. Plus get on twitter and see CC kids rubbing it in the face that "The Campbell County" is ranked in the top 10! Has been for 2years said coach Price. That CC defense can stop OR avg offense. Said a player at CC quote Matt Price. If OR can stop the pass they will just run it on them like they did on Halls. I just wonder what happen to the Running game and passing game at AC?  lol

Edited by Space3
  • Upvote 1

CC boys have not said anything Gaddis wrote on the bulletin board stuff that they said on a radio station mom night someone took a picture of it and put it on twitter. We don't have a radio station on mon and they have not been on any radio station wbir and fri night writes retweeted it but later came back and said cc had not said that it was just oak ridge coaches trying to get there team fired up

You have the Sport Talk show at 8pm or 9pm every Monday night

I say the kids at OR is fired up. They get no respect from CC fans/ players/ coaches. Plus get on twitter and see CC kids rubbing it in the face that "The Campbell County" is ranked in the top 10! Has been for 2years said coach Price. That CC defense can stop OR avg offense. Said a player at CC quote Matt Price. If OR can stop the pass they will just run it on them like they did on Halls. I just wonder what happen to the Running game and passing game at AC?  lol

CC's defense couldn't stop a parks and recreation or middle school team

Edited by BigDave1967