Campbell County @ The Ridge (OR)

SweetScience

Carolina is the only CC poster left.  That's good that you stick with your team, I respect that.  But  If CC wins this ballgame, they will all crawl right back out of the woodwork and go crazy on here.

Lol. Look at the last few weeks of threads that involve CC. They are always the most viewed, most commented and on hot list. It's because of all the teams that can't stand that CC has finally put it all together up there. As of now, I think AC is the only team that they haven't beaten yet, and they may never beat them, who knows. This is a much bigger game for OR than CC. Were we are happy to go 8-2 if OR loses this one and AC, their 8-2 is another under achieving team.

Lol. Look at the last few weeks of threads that involve CC. They are always the most viewed, most commented and on hot list. It's because of all the teams that can't stand that CC has finally put it all together up there. As of now, I think AC is the only team that they haven't beaten yet, and they may never beat them, who knows. This is a much bigger game for OR than CC. Were we are happy to go 8-2 if OR loses this one and AC, their 8-2 is another under achieving team.

CC has beaten AC 3 times since they have been playing.

Just saw some stats of last weeks ball games.

CC- beat halls 42-7- had 320 yards rushing.

Turned ball over 4 times but still held halls to 231 yards

Elkins didn't play.

OR beat Gibbs 38-21.

QB was 5-13-113 2 TD. 4 out of five completions were to Higgins.

16 penalties for 133 yards.

Middleton scooped up fumble on defense to score a TD.