Campbell County @ The Ridge (OR)

SweetScience

Freebird, I'm not talking about the quotes on the locker room wall.  I'm talking about social media, the CC players are talkin' a lot of scrap.  That's okay, if that's what they wanna do.  It will be interesting to see if they can back it up.  That kind of stuff is fun, and it adds to the excitement of the game, but scrap talking never put a point on the score board. None of it will really matter once the ball is kicked off.  I think this will be a great game. 

I was up at a volleyball game last night and I walked down to the football area to look at the pictures and the locker room and there is NOTHING posted anywhere that even mentions Campbell County. I was expecting to see lots of stuff. The social media war of words is for real but there's no bulletin board material going on in OR. So sorry CC.....you're not as important as you think!

Edited by catswild

I was up at a volleyball game last night and I walked down to the football area to look at the pictures and the locker room and there is NOTHING posted anywhere that even mentions Campbell County. I was expecting to see lots of stuff. The social media war of words is for real but there's no bulletin board material going on in OR. So sorry CC.....you're not as important as you think!

Hey, it's your guys posting it on twitter. I've seen it. It wasn't a CC guy that posted it. So, don't try and act like we aren't even relevant.