Week 6: Marion County at Sale Creek

BigDave1967

Sale Creek jumped right into the fire last year. It will take awhile, but right now they are the weakest program in this state. I commend the kids for working and continuing to play the game they love even though all bad outcomes are inevitable.

I'd like to see Sale Creek play Cohulla Creek(Dalton,Georgia). That game would probably go into overtime tied 0-0. :roflol:

Sale Creek jumped right into the fire last year. It will take awhile, but right now they are the weakest program in this state. I commend the kids for working and continuing to play the game they love even though all bad outcomes are inevitable.

Lookout valley is pretty bad right now. They had 18 players Friday night and 5 of them got hurt so they had only 13 players from about mid way through the 2nd quarter. Their players literally just gave up chasing plays once it got 5-10 yards across the line of scrimmage. We played all freshmen and sophomore from halftime on and they still had a hard time. Just a rough time for lookout valley right now......