Loretto at Wayne County

wildcat89

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10-4... I wasn't meaning Loretto would dominate that Wildcat D... Just saying you'd be surprised at their capabilities.

I'd run a 5-2 defense having the outside LB mirroring the Wing back and help shut 'em down in the middle when warranted.

Well I was surprised at their capabilities, I wasn't impressed!  Good luck Loretto and "GO CATS"

Well I was surprised at their capabilities, I wasn't impressed! Good luck Loretto and "GO CATS"

WC defense has clicked all year and now you can see the offense getting better and better each week, try and stop the run you get burned through the air or you play the pass and give up big run plays. It's pick your poison and we should have Birchette back next week!

WC has a bit better defense and Loretto has terrible special teams, they got no punter.  and barely bother to cover kickoffs     On the other hand they may be a little better on offense than wc...hard game to pick but I will go with WC getting the home win.  Having said that my picks are always wrong so...

Well what do you think now?  Who's offense is better now?