7a-Any opinions?

jhdill

Me too! Congrats to Monterey. They have been struggling this season. Had some close games and seem to finally be figuring things out. Two district wins now against two good teams. Clay has Crange Thurs night up at Crange. Should be good game but i think Clay will pull it out and go undefeated in district

Yeah hard to play at Crange for sure! I've been in plenty of battles up there personally. However, coach Edwards has a pretty good track record in that gym, and has the most talented team he's had in a few years. It won't be easy though these two teams know each other pretty well through fall league and have played once already. Good luck and may the better team win.

First of all good game CC. Way to hang in there. Second of all Crange gave us all we wanted. They played a good game esp the first half but i have to agree with you Truth got outcoached in second half. Changed up what was working and seemed to get the team rattled. Crange had i think it was a 13 pt lead at one point. Good game to watch. Glad CC pulled it out but more than ever it shows district tourn is wide open. It could go to anybody

Another thing i would like to point out about tonights game is how respectful both teams were to each other. I saw several times the CC and Crange players talking, laughing, and patting each other on the back. It was a pleasant change to see such good sportsmanship from both teams. Fans were great on both sides as well.

Didnt get to the games last night. For anyone that did make it--how were the refs? Were games called pretty good or was it lopsided like we have saw several games this year. Am hoping during tourn time we all get a fair called game but thats not always been the case so i was wondering if anybody has an opinion that was there at the games