7a-Any opinions?

jhdill

Didnt get to the games last night. For anyone that did make it--how were the refs? Were games called pretty good or was it lopsided like we have saw several games this year. Am hoping during tourn time we all get a fair called game but thats not always been the case so i was wondering if anybody has an opinion that was there at the games

They weren't as bad as usual but a couple of times I think Moterery should have gotten intentional fouls but didn't, and John Micheal Ferrell got clobbered a few times with nothing being called. Thank goodness "Showboat" wasn't calling the game! (the ref who thinks the game is about him and makes a big deal out of his calls and calls very one sided games)

In the girls' game (Monterey/Clay Co.) they ignored a lot of calls which should have been made.

For the most part, I thought 

Didnt get to the games last night. For anyone that did make it--how were the refs? Were games called pretty good or was it lopsided like we have saw several games this year. Am hoping during tourn time we all get a fair called game but thats not always been the case so i was wondering if anybody has an opinion that was there at the games

For the most part, I thought the refs let them play and didn't call too many touch fouls. However, they missed a few against MHS.

First of all I'd like to say I live in Celina. I am a Clay County fan first but am a 7a fan as well. I went to Livingston to watch Clay but stayed for the JC/Crange game. Between the clock keeper not starting the clock so JC had more time, #21 being allowed to do WHATEVER he wanted which includes pushing, elbowing, whining to refs, cussing Crange players, etc, refs calling a technical for no reason on Crange, letting JC foul, travel, etc....Crange didn't have a chance. This game was decided before they got there. Last night it was shining lights in PC girls eyes and chanting inappropriate things. Crange was robbed of this game and everybody knows it. Again I'm a Clay County resident so this is an unbiased opinion. If you don't win fair you don't win

I won't be posting anymore for awhile or attending anymore games this season I am sad to say. Im having some medical problems and am taking treatments. I'm disappointed this was the last game I got to see. Its really left a bad taste in my mouth. This season of basketball has been the worst called games I have saw in 20 years but to let players get away with what their getting by with and the refs decide so many games instead of the players is mind bogglingly to me. Shame on you TSSAA for not doing something. Good luck to Clay and Crange next week...the real winners tonight.

I won't be posting anymore for awhile or attending anymore games this season I am sad to say. Im having some medical problems and am taking treatments. I'm disappointed this was the last game I got to see. Its really left a bad taste in my mouth. This season of basketball has been the worst called games I have saw in 20 years but to let players get away with what their getting by with and the refs decide so many games instead of the players is mind bogglingly to me. Shame on you TSSAA for not doing something. Good luck to Clay and Crange next week...the real winners tonight.

This Clay Co vs Jackson Co riff really needs to end. I am originally from Jackson Co, but live in Clay Co. So I see the complaining from both sides. Those boys from Jackson Co have really good families and I think some of the kids get a bad reputation from fans that want to find something to say about them. If someone did something out of line I hope it gets addressed, but please let them play ball. IGood luck to both teams Tuesday.

First of all I'd like to say I live in Celina. I am a Clay County fan first but am a 7a fan as well. I went to Livingston to watch Clay but stayed for the JC/Crange game. Between the clock keeper not starting the clock so JC had more time, #21 being allowed to do WHATEVER he wanted which includes pushing, elbowing, whining to refs, cussing Crange players, etc, refs calling a technical for no reason on Crange, letting JC foul, travel, etc....Crange didn't have a chance. This game was decided before they got there. Last night it was shining lights in PC girls eyes and chanting inappropriate things. Crange was robbed of this game and everybody knows it. Again I'm a Clay County resident so this is an unbiased opinion. If you don't win fair you don't win

I can't believe no one is talking about this game! It was the most unbelievable comeback I have ever witnessed! I had gone to stand by the door to get out before the crowd when the roof caved in on C-range. Half of the crowd had already left. I think the score was 52-44 with less than one minute left when it all started? I didn't see what happened on the technical call---anybody know?

I can't believe no one is talking about this game! It was the most unbelievable comeback I have ever witnessed! I had gone to stand by the door to get out before the crowd when the roof caved in on C-range. Half of the crowd had already left. I think the score was 52-44 with less than one minute left when it all started? I didn't see what happened on the technical call---anybody know?

I would love to hear what happened too! Sounds like one heck of a comeback!