Page @ Giles

WiseOldManGiles

You don't have anything good to say about coach smith and wise old man don't have anything bad to say. Then y'all start doing kindergarten responses when someone doesn't agree with u

I can understand that. I'm merely copying his "kindergarten" tactic, as you put it, because he won't answer my questions rationally and to the point. He avoids anything I ask like it's the ebola virus because he is in denial and can't handle the situation. 

I don't care who you are, but there was no excuse last week why we lost to Page except poor play calling. At the the end of the fourth all we did was run the ball and then when we got to the one yard line we start throwing the ball when all we had to do is run the ball. Game over Giles defeats Page. It all falls on the head coaches shoulders. It is his responsibility along with the other coaches to have our boys ready on Friday night. Another thing I've noticed during practice is he runs and works the players butts off that never touch the field, and the few that do play stand on the sidelines and watch. The boys are not conditioned. If they was you wouldn't have so many on the sidelines hurt. Yea, I heard a lot of complaining and harsh words against Coach Smith in the stands the last couple of games, but as long as he is coaching our boys, we have to stand behind him for our boys. I have even heard some of the boys say if he is here next year then they will focus on something besides football. I for one rather see them playing sports than running the roads getting in trouble. I hope the administration don't coward down and do something to turn this program back in the right direction. I love our Bobcats and will be there rain or shine cheering them on.

Question for ya Shadowcat. Are you a Giles fan?

I am a Giles fan and have been my entire life. I even played for Giles once upon a time. If I wasn't invested in this team and didn't care about the future of the program I wouldn't be commenting on this. I may have a pessimistic viewpoint according to some on here but my heart is in the right place. I refuse to wear rose colored glasses and act like everything is fine. If the fans remain quiet, change will be slow or none at all. I know for a fact I am not in the minority on this, if you pay attention to the chatter in the dwindling crowd on a friday night in the Brickyard you would realize this.

It is about time someone steps up and takes responsibility for this football team and I'm not saying it is our boys. Our boys played their hearts out and left nothing on the field. My heart breaks for these boys. We had several chances to win the game, but POOR play calling lost the ball game. Each week the stands become more empty. The GCHS Bobcats deserve better. We stand behind our boys and love each one of them like they are our own. You see little excitement from the coaches. It is the coaches job and responsibility to get our boys ready for Friday night's. So, being said that Coach Smith is the head coach it is his job to get his staff ready to coach our boys. We have to much talent on this squad to let it go to waste. Last, I would like to let our boys know we love them, support them and will have their backs. GCHS for LIFE

I advise you not to post anymore. Fans like you are the reason coaches fail. Everybody has rough year, maybe 2. You need to understand that. I bet you don't even know past basic Common knowledge about football. Don't even try to defend yourself cause it's not gonna help your case with me. I am pretty much neutral on the situation so I see how HORRIBLE of a person you are. You are TERRIBLE. You are taking the faith The player have in this coach and that's a bad situation cause he won't be going anywhere for a few years at least. If that. And the more you talk like you are the more they will struggle cause they will lose the locker room cause of your piece of trash mouth. Stay off of here lady.

Wiseman and shadow, you represent the same colors. The same team. The same stadium. This banter is ridiculous. I hate to inform you of this but players do get on coachT and read. That TnTeague guy is more than likely a freshman-Sophomore from Page who does not get any playing time. The players see this and when they see your trash that is going to discourage them. We know what happens when a team of discourage players go out against a motivated team. Quit being selfish and look out for the team. Apparently you two know each other so discuss your differences on the phone or out in a chur out somewhere. I know there are several in Pulaski. C'mon now.

I am a Giles fan and have been my entire life. I even played for Giles once upon a time. If I wasn't invested in this team and didn't care about the future of the program I wouldn't be commenting on this. I may have a pessimistic viewpoint according to some on here but my heart is in the right place. I refuse to wear rose colored glasses and act like everything is fine. If the fans remain quiet, change will be slow or none at all. I know for a fact I am not in the minority on this, if you pay attention to the chatter in the dwindling crowd on a friday night in the Brickyard you would realize this.

See how I gave you a proper and adult answer there Steve? Now I would appreciate a mutual respect from you in answering my questions. 

I know you are just a "fan". I am not a Giles "fan". I am a Giles County High School  SUPPORTER, alumni, and Bobcat.. Thus the difference in us.

That means I SUPPORT the principal, the administration, the teachers, all the coaches, the instructors, the members, and the players. Past, current, and future. I SUPPORT the entire Giles County School System both by physical presence volunteering & monetary means. What I don't do is get on a web site anonymously and post gibberish about 14 to 18 year old kids & their coaches concerning MY perspective of what personnel changes need to be made. That is the principals job to evaluate his staff at the END of a season. Whoever he chooses to head his programs I will SUPPORT. them In good times & bad.

You wanted an adult response? Well you got one. However with your limited mental capacity, the ability to comprehend my position will elude your ability to properly process it. So. you may continue to bash the program while expecting me to continue to support the principal, coaches & the young men at every turn. 

And I approve this message...... :thumb: