Page @ Giles

WiseOldManGiles

I don't care who you are, but there was no excuse last week why we lost to Page except poor play calling. At the the end of the fourth all we did was run the ball and then when we got to the one yard line we start throwing the ball when all we had to do is run the ball. Game over Giles defeats Page. It all falls on the head coaches shoulders. It is his responsibility along with the other coaches to have our boys ready on Friday night. Another thing I've noticed during practice is he runs and works the players butts off that never touch the field, and the few that do play stand on the sidelines and watch. The boys are not conditioned. If they was you wouldn't have so many on the sidelines hurt. Yea, I heard a lot of complaining and harsh words against Coach Smith in the stands the last couple of games, but as long as he is coaching our boys, we have to stand behind him for our boys. I have even heard some of the boys say if he is here next year then they will focus on something besides football. I for one rather see them playing sports than running the roads getting in trouble. I hope the administration don't coward down and do something to turn this program back in the right direction. I love our Bobcats and will be there rain or shine cheering them on.

I have to say that the game tonight is nothing even short of dismal. However, coach Walt called the Page game as he should have at the end of regulation! With no more timeouts than we had versus the amount of time I was glad he didn't try to pass one more time. His play calling at the end was correct!

Edited by shadowface

I know you are just a "fan". I am not a Giles "fan". I am a Giles County High School  SUPPORTER, alumni, and Bobcat.. Thus the difference in us.

That means I SUPPORT the principal, the administration, the teachers, all the coaches, the instructors, the members, and the players. Past, current, and future. I SUPPORT the entire Giles County School System both by physical presence volunteering & monetary means. What I don't do is get on a web site anonymously and post gibberish about 14 to 18 year old kids & their coaches concerning MY perspective of what personnel changes need to be made. That is the principals job to evaluate his staff at the END of a season. Whoever he chooses to head his programs I will SUPPORT. them In good times & bad.

You wanted an adult response? Well you got one. However with your limited mental capacity, the ability to comprehend my position will elude your ability to properly process it. So. you may continue to bash the program while expecting me to continue to support the principal, coaches & the young men at every turn. 

And I approve this message...... :thumb:

So you're not a fan? That explains why you don't really care about what I am saying then. 

Also go back and look through all of my posts and tell me where I posted gibberish about any player on this team! I have always been supportive of the players and always will be. That is why I think it is so essential to get rid of Walt....It's for the benefit of the players.