Page @ Giles

WiseOldManGiles

Page invades the Brickyard Friday night. Giles is changing the right rear tire this week. Should get more traction coming off the line. A couple of plug changes also will increase the performance. I'm thinking Page catches Giles at a bad time. Bobcats are working on putting it together this week.... :ph34r:

:D

Wow, biggest game the Cats will play this week and no chatter.  I guess mom was right, "If you can't say anything nice....".   We even got the 2 word post wonder, wingman10 to type more than 2 words, go figure.  I'm sure we will see the usual, go pats out of him later.  Cats need to have a good clean game, finish every play and go all out til the whistle and they will be fine.  GO CATS!!! 

The Page QB has a sick pump fake, and throws the ball really well. I think they will hang around for a while , but giles county's overall team speed will lead them to victory. 35-21 giles co. Stand behind your young men they will be fine, and they see what you post. Trust me I had a few years of storms over here supporting the Tigers. Just glad the sun is finally peaking through. Good luck to both schools.