Pearl Cohn Vs East Nashville @vandy Oct17th

FBfan26

Hey firebird what's your honest take on this one. Neutral field, big time atmosphere, two good teams. If PC wins they win district. If east wins they still have lipscomb.

Honest take Pearl should win this game easy. But the winner will win 10AA! But both teams will be just find come playoff time (56-20) Pearl. By this game being played on a neutral site I think the edge goes to Pearl.

East needs their own field. This game would be better if played on their home field. I don't know if a real home game would help East but it would be better than a neutral field. I bet Pearl won't look to play east on a neutral field next year.

Money talks and bs walks. If the money is there PCU would play at a neutral site.

East needs their own field. This game would be better if played on their home field. I don't know if a real home game would help East but it would be better than a neutral field. I bet Pearl won't look to play east on a neutral field next year.

Just too be honest East plays pearl better at there home field for some reason. I doubt that pearl will play at a neutral field next year! Pearl can hold the crowd that people are expecting. Might be tight but everybody can get in there...lol

I was told not everyone got in last year. And heard the crowd for the Stratford game was big too for some reason. I'm just glad people are coming out to watch metro football.

It was packed last year! But u just told me something new bout everyone not getting in. But yeah its good for metro football I agree with you.

I was told not everyone got in last year. And heard the crowd for the Stratford game was big too for some reason. I'm just glad people are coming out to watch metro football.

I attended this game last year and when i say there was a line all the way pass the locker room at about 6:00. By mid 2q the home, away stands and the fence was packed. Never seen that may people at PC in a long time.