Pearl Cohn Vs East Nashville @vandy Oct17th

FBfan26

Think they scheduled there games before the season starts. But yeah this is the game of the week in any class.

Great district/rivalry game coming up Friday between these two teams. Wish both programs the best of luck. This is great for metro sports/schools. Friday's game is LOADED "inner city & homegrown" talent. 10 of the Pre Season Metro Top 25 players play for either PC or EN. Wow.

Here is a list of players to watch for Friday's game (**Metro Top 25 Ranking)

Vaughn (PC-TB-#14) **3

Upton (EN-QB/ATH-#2) **6

McAfee (EN-TB/DB-#10) **9

Groves (PC-WR/DB-#5) **22

Ferrell (PC-QB-#1)

Cartwright (EN-OL/DL-#58) **18

Jordan (PC-LB-#9) **14

Douglas (PC-OL/DL) **7

Cothran (EN-OL/DL-#55) **25

Brown (EN-WR/DB-#1)

Watkins (PC-S/WR-#23) **23

Cortnter (EN-S/WR-#3)

Morris (PC-LB/FB-#18)

Gordon (PC-S/WR-#2) **20

Trotter (EN-S/WR-#5)

I'm sure I left a few players off, but you get the point. There are a lot talented players on the field Friday night, who deserve the exposure. Once again, wish both teams the best of luck & hope all players are injury free! Big night for the two programs. S/O to Vandy for giving these kids the spot light and opportunity to shine bright! Metro is making noise this season!

Can't wait til Friday

Edited by MetroLegend

Great district/rivalry game coming up Friday between these two teams. Wish both programs the best of luck. This is great for metro sports/schools. Friday's game is LOADED "inner city & homegrown" talent. 10 of the Pre Season Metro Top 25 players play for either PC or EN. Wow.

Vaughn (PC-TB-#14) **3

Upton (EN-QB/ATH-#2) **6

Ferrell (PC-QB-#1)

Jordan (PC-LB-#9) **14

Douglas (PC-OL/DL) **7

Brown (EN-WR/DB-#1)

Cortnter (EN-S/WR-#3)

Morris (PC-LB/FB-#18)

Gordon (PC-S/WR-#2) **20

Trotter (EN-S/WR-#5)

I'm sure I left a few players off, but you get the point. There are a lot talented players on the field Friday night, who deserve the exposure. Once again, wish both teams the best of luck & hope all players are injury free! Big night for the two programs. S/O to Vandy for giving these kids the spot light and opportunity to shine bright! Metro is making noise this season!

Can't wait til Friday

Really suprised Vandy hasn't offered morris yet...Just realized pc has 3 sec recuits on 1 team..

Vaughn (PC-TB-#14) **3

Upton (EN-QB/ATH-#2) **6

Ferrell (PC-QB-#1)

Jordan (PC-LB-#9) **14

Douglas (PC-OL/DL) **7

Brown (EN-WR/DB-#1)

Cortnter (EN-S/WR-#3)

Morris (PC-LB/FB-#18)

Gordon (PC-S/WR-#2) **20

Trotter (EN-S/WR-#5)

Can't wait til Friday

I agree

Vaughn (PC-TB-#14) **3

Upton (EN-QB/ATH-#2) **6

Ferrell (PC-QB-#1)

Jordan (PC-LB-#9) **14

Douglas (PC-OL/DL) **7

Brown (EN-WR/DB-#1)

Cortnter (EN-S/WR-#3)

Morris (PC-LB/FB-#18)

Gordon (PC-S/WR-#2) **20

Trotter (EN-S/WR-#5)

Can't wait til Friday

I bet Vandy didn't give anything to anybody. They may benefit from seeing the kids but I'll guarantee they're not helping out metro schools. Didn't they make a pretty penny from the good people of White House last year?

I bet Vandy didn't give anything to anybody. They may benefit from seeing the kids but I'll guarantee they're not helping out metro schools. Didn't they make a pretty penny from the good people of White House last year?

:popcorneater:  :popcorneater:

I feel you Hater247 and I figured... My People just can't see the forest for the trees... Jefferson St. and John Merritt Blvd should have been the place for this game not West End... Sorry that's just the Community Activist that's in me... I hope this game gets both schools SUPER PAID tho 

:popcorneater::popcorneater:

I feel you Hater247 and I figured... My People just can't see the forest for the trees... Jefferson St. and John Merritt Blvd should have been the place for this game not West End... Sorry that's just the Community Activist that's in me... I hope this game gets both schools SUPER PAID tho

If yall didnt know TSU isnt neither.

First off.  I love my school to death, and to let everyone know, the name is PEARL-COHN.  If you want to use PC that is fine.  The school is not Pearl.  Pearl High closed down in 1982 when it merged with Cohn High to form Pearl-Cohn. 

Now I read a post that PC has always had a football tradition.  Honestly, the first 12 years of existence the records did not show the talent.  The first playoff team was in 1995.  1st State Championship in 97.  History lesson over. 

I personally haven't seen either team this season, but because I love my alma mater, Pearl-Cohn will win this game.  I also say this because I do know the athletes on both teams, and PC's are far better.